He would fight alongside me as long as I did the same. 

His hands trailed down under my dress, causing me to exhale heavily, going flush against him. 

"Can you swim?" a question that seemed innocent, but his tone held mischief. 

"It's been a few years," I arched to look up at him. 

"Good enough," he pushed my dress up over my hips, then past my shoulders and off my body completely. The lace left underneath clearly agitated him, and it made me grin. He got rid of my underwear quicker than I could have.

I turned around, quickly pushing his white shirt off his shoulders, displaying even more of the tattoos that decorated his skin. I loved them, each individual one. 

I stood taller, my hand going to the back of his neck to pull him down to my lips. They met with the waves in the background, our lips in sync with the ocean. Our tongues moved like water against each other. I melted into the taste of him, warmth gripping our bodies. 

My hands grazed down his chest, down to the waistband of his pants. He hummed onto my lips, cupping the side of my face as my fingers fumbled with the belt. 

He pulled away, nodding his head toward the ocean, silently telling me he would be right behind me. I pecked his lips one last time before turning, walking down to the water. 

My hair flew over my shoulders as the wind bit at my skin. My feet were soon met with the water, warmed by the setting sun. 

The sand below me became deeper and deeper until the water was up to my waist. I was content with shallowness. I wasn't comfortable with going into the ocean alone; I would wait for Zion. 

I closed my eyes, soaking up the freeing feeling. It reminded me of the night that I changed my fate. The night I ran from my father, the air surrounding and supporting my body. 

I hadn't felt relaxation like this in a long time, and Zion brought it back to me. 

My soul was full, and my blood was slower. I let the water ripple around me, rhythms tuned with my heartbeat. 

I knew he was near me before he touched me. Little kisses along my shoulder and hands wrapping around my body, pulling me to his front. I sighed, content in his hold. 

But before I could get too comfortable, he whipped me around to face him, my lips parting. 

"I want to fuck you so bad."

My forehead fell against his chest, "What's stopping you?"

I assumed he realized that there wasn't anything between him and me, so he grabbed the underside of my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him, laughing at his eagerness. 

"Hold onto me," he orders, and I had never obeyed him so fast. He brought one hand down in between my legs, grazing over my clit. My hips jerked unwillingly in response. 

"Come on, Zhara," he whispered into my ear, making me shiver. I tried my hardest to stay still as he teased me, but I couldn't help but try to create more friction. I was grinding against his pelvis, trying to avoid touching his dick, because then I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. 

I was in for it.

{ZION}

She was whining in my ear, and I was about to lose it. The sounds she made were driving me crazy, and I was holding on to every little ounce of calm I had left.