10

N A T A S H A

N A T A S H A

"If you want to keep your eyes I suggest you look elsewhere," I spoke to the doorman never taking my eyes off Zander. He sat on the edge of his desk staring back at me. Using my peripheral vision I can make out DJ in a back room moving around and talking to someone.

"AHH, babygirl I was wondering when I was going to see you. I just thought it would be graced with the king's presence." He smirked and I returned it.

"No, you got the pissed-off Queen," I continued smiling taking a seat in his chair. He turned his head slightly, not completely, showing off his profile.

"I wanna know what triggered you to put your hands on my baby? Hmm?" I questioned kicking my feet up on his desk. He fully turned around putting both hands down on the desk and glaring at me.

"Was it me dubbing you for weeks, my husband yanking you up, or my husband almost crushing yo pussy ass cousin's windpipe?'

He curled his lip before speaking.

"I can have any bitch I want-"

"But yet you kept coming back to me." He leaned forward.

"Uhn Uhn," I tsked lifting my heel to his chest before he got too far.

"What was it Zander did you think you would fucked my husband's empire out of me," I questioned watching his eye twitch. "AHH, that was what you were after! Whew, you were probably mad at me! You had to drop me off down the block!" I spoke laughing. I put both feet on the ground so I could huddle over in laughter. 

"You really thought I was going to rat my husband out to a booty call?! New flash men pillow talk women don't," I said catching my breath.

"You think I don't know what this is?" Zander glared hard at me.

"Zander is thinking! Clear the room," I chuckled standing up matching his stance.

"I know this shit is a distraction for yo husband to come rushing through that door. But my men are ready!" He said slamming his hand on the desk. I didn't even blink.

"Who are you trying to convince, Zander? And you think my husband would send me alone for him to burst in so something could happen to me? I am here on my own accord with a proposition, actually." He raised his eyebrow.

"A proposition?"

"You tell your woman beating PUSSY," I turned my head towards the back room raising my voice, "ass cousin to keep his hands to himself and for you or anyone affiliated with you, NEVER to put your hands on my kids again. " "And before you say no think long and hard, I know none of those are your strong suit. Are you really ready to go to war with Snake? Trust me baby I know that his reputation follows him and if he didn't go to prison you wouldn't have NONE of this."

"I still don't what's in it for me. I quite enjoyed watching Harlem curled into a little ball trying to protect that athletic body of his," He smirked.

"Careful now it almost sounds like YOU might play for the other team. It would explain you in bed." I grinned. I grabbed my purse and walked to the door. "And what's in it for you?" I laughed bitterly. "Su Vida. Good night Zander."