9

RYAN

"Come on baby," Ryan said to Namir

"I don't wanna go to Aunt Tasha's house," he groaned.

"I know it's really important that we do go, ok?"

"What could be so important," he grumbled.

"Alright watch it now."

"Sorry," he mumbled as he opened the driver's door for me.

I waited for him to jog around and get in as well.

"Thank you, MJ and you do not have to apologize for your feelings. You feel a certain way, express it but it is how you say things mijo. "

"Aunt Tasha been speaking Spanish to you again?" he smirked.

"She was ranting, you know how she is, but I kinda understand now a little."

"Good job mom."

"Thank you," I laughed finally starting the car.

___________________________________________

"Alright boo come on," I pulled up to Tasha's place. "You remember her elevator code?"

"Yes ma'am," he got out and opened my car door then walked ahead.

I planted my purse over my shoulder and caught up to Namir. Namir led us into the elevator. We arrived at Tasha's door. I tried to get my keys.

"NuNu knocked real quick I'm trying to get my keys," I said to Namir still digging in my purse.

"ok," He started knocking. His goofy ass started making a beat on her door.

"GET YO BADASS OFF MY MOTHA FUC-" Jay swung the door open and froze when he saw us.

I quickly covered Namir's eyes seeing Jay only in a towel dangerously low.

"Shit my bad Ryan and lil man," He took a slight step behind the door.

"Uhh, it is okay... TASHA I'LL MEET YOU AT THE HOUSE. And umm see you later Jay... bye." I quickly shuffled Namir in front of me towards the elevator.