Stereo Soldier/ This Is How We Roll Lyrics and Chapter 5: Family and Flashbacks

Start from the beginning

[Chorus: All]
This is how we roll
We stay in the street and get it all week cause
This is how we roll
We gotta get out can't stay in the house cause
The party don't end, every weekend
Turn up, baby, burn up, again and again
This is how we roll
We rolling, we rolling, we rolling

[Bridge: Ally & Camila + (Lily)
Pull your camera out (Woah)
'Cause someone's (Woah) gonna wanna see this
(Woah, oh, oh), Uh, uh
(Woah, oh, oh)
Take a picture snap it, aye, post it for the world
Yea-ah, uh!
(Woah, oh, oh)
(Woah, oh, oh)
Yeah cause when we going out, we run the town
Better believe it
(Woah, oh, oh) Da ba da ba da da da
(Woah, oh, oh)
We gone be sexy sexy, yeah me and my girls, girls, girls
O-oh, this is how we roll!

[Chorus: All, Lily, Dinah, Lauren & *Camila*]
This is how we roll
We stay in the street and get it all week cause
This is how we roll
We gotta get out can't stay in the house cause
The party don't end, *every weekend*
Turn up, baby, burn up, again and again
This is how we roll (This is how we roll, we roll), (roll)
We rolling (We rolling, we rolling), we rolling (We rolling), we rolling...

[Outro: Ally]
Oh, oh...
Huh, huh...
This is how we roll

Chapter 5 Starts Now:

Lily's POV:

It's 5 AM and I decide to start the day to go out for a run. I change into a sports outfit and black and purple sneakers and I fill up my water bottle. I grab my earbuds and connect them to my watch and put on my exercise playlist on with YouTube Music. I grab my water bottle and run outside. I started doing this for me, not because of fans calling me fat and ugly, I only do this for me, myself and I. Haha! That's one of my favorite Beyonce songs. A few minutes later, I see Leigh-Anne and her new boyfriend, professional footballer Andre Gray, running also. I catch up to them and say, "Morning Leigh! Morning Andre!" They smile at me and say, "Hi Lily! How are you today?" I laugh at them for telling me that at the same time and tell them that I'm good as Leigh says, "That's good. You want to run with us? Because Andre won't stop complaining that I'm too slow!" I give her a look and say, "Well that's kinda true." I start laughing and Andre gives me a high five and says, "Lily just got you there honey." She sticks her tongue out and says, "Let's just go before I change my mind."

Leigh-Anne's POV, Half An Hour Later:

Lily, Andre and I are now on Mount Lee, where the Hollywood sign is and the best view to see the sunrise and the sunset so I decided to do a live video saying, "Good Morning, Afternoon or Night Mixers. Leigh-Anne here. I just did a workout with Andre and Lily and they called me slow!" "Because you are slow!", Lily shouted out. I roll my eyes out and say, "Don't listen to what her or Andre says to you!" Then Andre grabs the phone and say, "Hey guys. It's Leigh's boyfriend and bandmate here." Lily waves to the camera and says, "Hello Mixers! How are you today? We're watching the sunrise today! I can't wait to see it! Isn't that right Leigh?" I roll my eyes and say, "Yeah yeah give me back my phone!"

Perrie's POV: 

I wake up to my alarm and so does Zayn, and we both see a notification that Leigh has started a live video, and as I press it, it shows Leigh-Anne, Lily and Andre so I decided to request to join. Zayn laughs at me and said, "Of course they're picking you. You're their bandmate." He kisses my cheek and I laugh as they accept me in the live. "Hi Zerrie!", Lily said to us and I get confused as Leigh says, "That's your ship name given by our Mixers and Directioners ever since you guys got together in 2011." I nod and I ask, "What are you doing? Why are you doing a live so early?" Andre says, "Ask Leigh-Anne Pinnock here. She woke me up at 4:30 AM in the morning and said we're going to workout and that's that. Okay Mr. Gray?" I hear laughing from Lily because Andre sounded like Leigh-Anne. I hear Leigh-Anne keep yelling I don't sound like that. I laugh as I give Zayn the phone and he says, "Hey Andre. How are you doing?" Andre says, "I'm good Zayn. I can't wait for the wedding. By the way, thanks for inviting me guys." I smile and say, "No problem. Anything for Leigh-Anne's boyfriend. We're glad to invite you." I hear Lily squeal loudly and say, "It's here! It's here!" She grabs the phone and shows the sunrise and I smile saying, "Beautiful. It's always relaxing to see it." 

Jesy's POV:

Since Lily has left for a run, I go downstairs and make myself breakfast. I wasn't that hungry so I just got cereal and toast. As I grab some orange juice, the doorbell ringed so I opened the door and I see Jade and she says, "Hey Jesy. I just wanted to know where Leigh-Anne is. Have you or Lily seen her?" I shake my head and reply, "No I just woke up and Lily went out for a run." I look at my phone and see Leigh-Anne has started a live video. I showed Jade and when she put the live on her phone, we see Leigh, Lily and Andre along with Perrie and Zayn on the live. "Well there's your answer." She requests to join and they accept it so I grab the phone and say in a Jamaican accent, "Hello Lily, Perrie, Leigh, Zayn and Andre. How are you five doing?!" Jade grabs her phone and say, "Jessica stop stealing my phone! Hey guys and girls and Mixers and Directioners. Leigh-Anne I want my boots back! You took them!" I laugh and so does Lily because Lily is the one who took them. I say while laughing, "Lily is the one who took them! She framed Leigh!" Jade glares at me but I just keep laughing and then she glares at Lily, who's also laughing along with me. Then a few second later, Jade gives out her strong Geordie accent to Lily saying, "I want my boots back! They're my favorite ones!" Lily laughs and says, "There in the bedroom next to Jesy's bed." Jade gives me her phone and runs upstairs to the bedroom and I burst out laughing again and say, "Lily if Jade doesn't find them, you're in trouble!" Lily rolls her eyes and said, "I know but they are there." A few minutes later, Jade comes back with her boots in her hand and she says, "Bye guys see you later." Then she grabs her phone and leaves. I just eat my cereal and toast after I close the door. 

Lily's POV:

I'm at my parent's house because I wanted to see them because it's been a while since we hanged out together. The last time we all did was last year after the Salute tour ended and we went to New York. I unlock the door with the key they gave me when I was 13. I walk in the house, close and lock the door and walk in the living room hearing my brothers arguing as always. I roll my eyes and say, "Chris! Leon! Grow up for once!" They see me and they run up to me as Leon says, "Oh my god! Lily we missed you so much!" I start to laugh because they love me so much and all of my siblings are overprotective of me and they actually almost tried to keep me away from boys because at the time, they thought I was straight until I told them all when I was 14.

Flashback to 2009:

I'm nervous! Today is the day I'm coming out to my family as a lesbian! I know what you all are thinking. Lily aren't your mom's dating and isn't your dad gay? Yes but I still saw people tell their parents and they either get abused or kicked out. What if that happens to me? A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and sister, Mellie walks up to me and says, "Hey sis! Hurry up! We're waiting for you!" I nod and put on my shoes and walk downstairs to the living room because I told them I had to tell them something important. Which you all know why it is. As I walk downstairs, I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. The only one who knows is my dad! Not even my friends know about it. And they're also here! I go in the living room and see my three best friends, my moms and my four older siblings and then I get more nervous then before and I don't know if I can do this! "So I've been keeping this secret for about a year now. I don't know how to say this to you all but I'm just going to say it. I don't like boys in a romantic way at all anymore. I love girls like that. I'm a lesbian and I hope you all accept it. Please don't leave me alone guys."  I close my eyes getting scared then my mother hugs me and says, "Don't you ever think that we would leave you. We love you for who you are and never forget that." I start to cry as my mummy hugs me as well and says, "You accepted us and it'll be terrible if we didn't accept you, your dad, your siblings, or your friends. We will love you in any way you want to be sweetie." I start to smile and my family and friends joined in the hug. I felt happy that the closest people in my life accepted me. 

Flashback Ends:

I smile and my sisters Megan and Mellie see me and hug me tightly and they both say, "Lily we missed you so much! We're glad you're here!" I laugh and say, "I get it! I missed you guys too!" We went in my car because we're going to the beach in San Diego where they would always go to in the summer, but what we didn't know that a lot of things would happen.

Before the chapter ends: Happy Pride Month! For me everyday is pride for me. Support no matter if you identify as or if you are an ally to the LGBTQ+ community