Part 11

[Yoongi Pov]

Today is the day. The day of the heist. I would be lying if I say I'm not nervous,I'm terrified, I'm almost shiting myself. But I'm trying to look cool, I don't want anyone thinking I'm afraid. We trained a lot all week so we are ready for everything, we are the fantastic four now (thanks Taehyung).
Trying to forget about the heist for a bit, I tried to focus on what's going on right now.

I just woke up and y/n is still snuggled in my embrace, I was just watching her while she sleeps, she's so beautiful, this is unbelievable, I stared at her caressing her hair gently while looking at her.
"Stop staring you creep" she said still with her eyes closed and I had to laugh, how does she knew I was staring? I kissed her forehead and then her lips.
"Is impossible, you look even more beautiful in the morning" she blushed and hide her face on my chest. She's just so cute.

I got out of the bed and went to the kitchen to bring some coffee for us. Jungkook and Taehyung were already awake, talking in the kitchen, they look like two kids, this makes me so happy. Taehyung became like a brother to me, so seeing him finally enjoying life and getting along with other people really makes my day. I grab our coffee and took to me and Y/n's room. Yes I said that right, we don't have separate rooms, me and Y/n share the same room, this feels like we are a married couple, we sleeping together and then the next morning I take coffee to our bed, I smiled to the thought of it.

I got back into the room and y/n was on her laptop with an serious expression. "Baby everything will be alright, don't worry" I said knowing she was rechecking our plan all over again. "I can't chill, I'm so nervous, there's so many things that can go wrong", I gave her the coffee,sitting beside her, "Hey, we trained a lot and we prepared everything, we are ready, we all trust each other and know that we are going to do a good job".
"I'm not worried about us doing something wrong, we can't control other people or anything else so things can still go wrong".
I sat down closer to y/n and have a peck on her lips. In a moment she calmed down again.

We had our breakfast and now we are all preparing ourselves for the heist, everyone seems nervous but also very prepared to it.
"So, for the last time, Tae takes us there, me and Jungkook enter, I take care of the jewelry while kookie watches all the doors and help me with heavy equipment, Yoongi will be watching us through the cameras and is going to tell us everything we need to know through our ear buds. We grab the stuff and get back to the van and Tae takes us home, simple right?" Y/n already explained this plan a thousand times, but we are letting her speak because we are nervous as well, and one time more will not kill us right?

Right before we go, we all hug each other. And tried to remind the other that we will make this and it will all go well.
So leaving some stress things behind we are all ready. The fucking fantastic four are ready to our first heist.

After some minutes driving we finally got to the place, like we predicted, it was closed, perfect, by now we didn't have any troubles

After some minutes driving we finally got to the place, like we predicted, it was closed, perfect, by now we didn't have any troubles. I set all the equipment we need in the van, Tae kept the engine running just to be sure that he will be ready if we need to go before expected. Y/n and Jungkook got out of the van and went to the store, walking around it and going to the back door. I was watching them through the laptop I set up, they needed me to unlock some doors and shut down the alarms.
First door unlocked. They are in.

Y/n: Okay Yoongi we are in, Jungkook will watch the doors while I grab the stuff, tell me were the good stuff are.
Yoongi: So now you are in the store, they usually don't let the most expensive ones on the front, but still some of them are pretty good. The rare ones will be in the back they have a room and you can only access with a password.
Y/n: I'm grabbing the cheaper ones first, if something happened and we need to get out at least I grab something.
Yoongi: Good idea.
I hear her chuckling on the microphone, she knew it was a good idea, she's the head of the operation.

Y/n: Yoongi I'm going to the backs, Jungkook got something with him too, now tell me the password
Yoongi: 091294....Y/n? Are you listening?.
Y/n: Yes is just...nevermind I'm putting....the password.
After she got in I could have access to the room, it was filled with computers and some of the most expensive jewelry. After some seconds she was in, the alarm ring. What the fuck happened?
Yoongi:Y/n? What is going on?
Y/n: I have no idea I didn't touch anything yet, I thought you knew about the alarms
Yoongi: I did but this one was not showing for me somehow. Okay y/n you need to get out of there NOW!!...
Y/N?....Y/N!!!

I started to get worried and opened Jungkook's ear buds.
"Jungkook, you need to get into the room and see what happened to y/n......JUNGKOOK???"
I had enough, I know I shouldn't be doing this but I'm going after them, I can risk my life but not losing them.
I got off the van and ran in the store, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. I ran to the room and Y/n was there, thank god.
"Yoongi what are you doing here? I'm trying to talk with you and you don't answer me" at this moment I noticed something was wrong. All of the sudden the alarm stopped and the lights turned off, I took y/n's hands and ran outside with her.
We enter the van and Taehyung wasn't there anymore.
"Where is him? And where is Jungkook? Yoongi what's going on?" I had no idea what was happening but them both just disappear in seconds, that's weird and I don't even know where to start.
I tried to think, but my thoughts were cut by y/n's phone buzzing.