Part 3

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Mention of aggression and blood⚠️

[Yoongi Pov]

*bang bang*

Was the loudest sound I heard in my life, the sound of a bullet. My heart started beating at full speed as I look at Mari lay down on top of me. The moment I saw her with a gun, something in my mind tell me to not let that happen, so I pull her making her fall on me. We were hiding behind a dumpster she tried to get up but I hold her close to me, one of the cops ran until he was in front of us, I hold her tight and close my eyes waiting for anything to happen.

Some seconds passed but nothing happened, I opened my eyes and saw both cops on the floor pass out, what the fuck happened?. I look up and I saw Tae and the "Kookie" guy. "I couldn't let you guys alone" he said. "Kookie" Mari got up and hug him "I'm glad you're okay", "well and you? Are you hurt?" "No, I'm fine, Agust pull me right when the cop shot" Kookie look at me and nod giving a small smile. "You and your new friend go home, me and Agust will stay in other place, if someone saw us it will be easy to track our place, nobody saw you two so we are fine" Kookie look deep in her eyes not wanting to let her go but eventually they had to. They split the money between two backpacks, they took one while we got the other.

Me and Mari walked for a while until we found a motel, and stopped there to get some sleep. We asked for a shared room to not look suspicious, we actually look like a couple on an adventure. Both of us got into the room and lock the door,Mari throw herself on the bed and groaned out loud and I turned to her immediately "Are you okay?" "No, it hurts" she said grabbing her arm. She quickly took off her jacket and her arm was bleeding, she clearly got shot.

"There's a AID kit on the backpack" she whined, I grab the kit and tried to help her. I saw no bullet there so it probably just passed close to her arm, still I don't know how she hold the pain for this long. "Why didn't you tell us you got shot?" "The bullet hit me, not enter me, so I knew I was going to be fine....and I didn't wanted to worry my younger brother" "your brother?" "Kookie" . This makes some sense on some parts actually, they really look very close to each other but one fact made me laugh and she noticed. "What is it?" "You look nothing like him, how come he's your brother?".

She took a deep breath and a tear ran down her eyes. "My mom didn't have much money either, we used to live in an abandoned building, and sometimes to make money for us to eat she needed to....do stuff. And well between many of these stuff, Kookie happened" she shared the story with a smile on her face but her eyes full of pain "Mama died giving birth to him, so I had to be his mom. I was so young and I had to learn how to take care of a baby and still try to find a way to make us money" she started sobbing so I got close to her, holding her tight "Sshhh that's okay".

Her head was lay down on my lap while I caressed her hair gently, I don't know why, but I already feel so close to her. "I remember you Min Yoongi" she broke the silence, What the fuck? How does she know my name? Only my family knows my name. She got up from my lap looking me in the eyes "You don't remember me right?" I tried so hard to remember, I knew her face, but I didn't know from where. "I'm y/n" WHAT? "Y/N? KIM Y/N? Kim Namjoon's wife? The number one Mafia leader in the country?" She nodded and then started thinking "Well not  wife anymore, but yeah, something like that". I couldn't believe she was her. I used to work for Mr. Kim back in the day until I find out the worse shit about him, I knew Mr. Kim was an asshole and didn't know how to control his anger, I knew he had a wife but I never got to see her face.

It came to my ears that he was cheating on his wife with several women and he never give a shit about it. They lived in a big mansion but some days I could hear her crying in her room, she had her own room because Kim didn't want to sleep in the same bed as her. For many nights I heard him getting home from a rough day and taking off his anger by hitting on her. I had enough when I enter her room to help cleaning one day and her room was covered in blood. This day I thought he killed her, so I ran away. I did what I could to not keep in touch anymore, I changed my name and tried to start a new life, but I was a stranger, so finding a job was the worse. This was how I ended up on the streets and on the first day meeting the boy Taehyung, which is like a younger brother to me, he must be the same age as Kookie.

Y/n was there in front of me smiling like nothing is happening. I have no idea how she pass through all this, the whole moment I was around her she was happy and cheerful, I think she's the cutest girl I ever met. This made me burst in tears, how could a man would be so mean to a girl like her? She's so strong for handling all of this. I grab her in my arms, hugging her small figure and started crying. "I'm so sorry y/n, you didn't deserve this". "It's okay Yoongi, is on the past now, I'm better" she said and hug me back.

An hour had passed and we were now laying down on the bed I was on top of her,laying on her chest hearing her heart beating and feeling her chest getting up and down while she is distracted combing my hair using her fingers. I lift up my head and got to her level still on top of her, we stare into each other's eyes for some time, her eyes are so beautiful, I lost myself in her eyes and when I realized, I leaned down and our lips were touching. It felt so right in that moment, it felt so good feeling her soft lips against mine.

What started as a simple delicate kiss turned out as a heated make out section, her arms were wrapped around my neck and my tongue was deep inside her mouth exploring every single inch of her. We broke the kiss breathing heavily, I look at her and she was so beautiful under me. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a painful boner growing."Fuck" I whispered and y/n noticed "Is everything okay? Did I do something wrong?" She asked me worried "No no baby there's nothing wrong" did I just called her baby? She was looking at me with a shy smile. She kissed me back and all of the sudden I felt her hand on my crotch. I gasped with the touch "Fuck y/n please don't do that" I whispered trying to hold back a moan. "But what if I want that too?" She said smirking at me, witch made me smirk too "Are you sure about that? I don't wanna force you into anything" "I'm 100% sure" she said and kissed me again lifting her hips to meet mine.