CH-2 Reunion

Two and a half years have passed since that fateful day. Many things have changed.

-Orochimaru's Hideout-

Naruto Uzumaki was in the training room practicing with his new jutsus. The past two and a half years he had spent under Orochimaru's training had allowed the jinchuriki to become far stronger than he would've ever gotten if he had stayed in the Hidden Leaf. Naruto's hair was longer, but not by much and his skin was lightly tan. He now wore a long sleeved orange shirt that was open in the front showing off his hard pecks and flat stomach and had the Uzumaki swirl on the back.

If you looked closely you could see the seal on his stomach which kept the Nine-Tailed Fox contained and if you looked on the left side of his neck you would see the Curse Mark with the suppression seal around it. He also wore black Anbu pants which ended in black ninja sandals and a purple cloth that went around his waist, but was open in the front and went down to below his knees and was kept in place by a purple rope belt.

He also had a katana with a purple handle, silver blade and a purple sheath which was on the back of his waist and kept in place by the rope belt.

He also wore black forearm guards on his arms. (Basically, it's Sasuke's hebi outfit from season two of Naruto Shippuden, but with a few differences.) During his training he had discovered he had three chakra affinities: Wind, Water and Lightning. With these he had managed to learn a few jutsus that fell under these affinities. However, he wasn't particularly able to learn many water jutsus thanks to a certain resident in his body, but he did manage to learn some.

However, to make sure he would get stronger Naruto willingly subjected himself to medical ninjutsu and forbidden jutsu enhancements. Fortunately, being the jinchuriki to the most powerful Tailed Beast out of them all did have it's perks. With an increased healing factor going for him, Naruto was able to survive the more... gruesome... enhancements and come out of it without a scratch.

Currently, he was practicing with his lightning style jutsus and his target was his shadow clones. During his training, Naruto discovered why the shadow clone jutsu was labeled as a forbidden jutsu. Turns out that when a shadow clone dispels it's memories return to the original. That meant that the jutsu was perfect for infiltration, espionage and training! Things that would take weeks of training to learn only took days with the shadow clones.

"LIGHTNING STYLE: LIGHTNING CURRENT!" shouted Naruto as his right hand became encased in lightning before he slammed it into the ground. An electrical current shot through the floor and electrocuted several shadow clones. A few clones appeared behind Naruto with katana in hand and swung at him. However, Naruto disappeared before reappearing behind the clones that tried attacking him while sheathing his katana. Once the katana clicked into place the clones split in half before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Naruto looked ahead to see a clone standing there smirking. The clone then held out his right hand before it became encased in lightning which began to make that all too familiar chirping sound. Ya see, after Naruto discovered he had two chakra natures, wind and lightning, the first lightning jutsu he wanted to learn was either the Chidori, or the Lightning Blade. So he had two clones work on the jutsus. Which ever one mastered their jutsu first would be the jutsu Naruto would keep. So after a couple months, the clone that dispelled first was the one working on the Chidori.