CH-1 My one and only Friend

Start from the beginning

"Curse Mark of Heaven Seal!" Orochimaru muttered before he retracted his neck. Naruto dropped to his knees as he grabbed where Orochimaru bit him. Naruto's features returned to normal as the pain coursed through his body.

"NARUTO!" Sasuke screamed as he threw several shuriken at Orochimaru, but the snake easily deflected the shuriken. Sasuke then looked toward Sakura.

"Sakura, you go tend to Naruto while I hold off this guy!" Sasuke ordered the pinkette.

"Okay!" Sakura said before jumping over to the branch Naruto was on. Sasuke then glared at Orochimaru.

"What the hell did you do to Naruto?!" Sasuke angrily asked. Orochimaru chuckled.

"I merely gave him a little gift." Orochimaru said as he began to sink into the tree branch he was standing on. Sasuke quickly jumped toward the branch.

"STOP!" Sasuke ordered.

"My name is Orochimaru. Should you wish to meet me again then you had best get through this exam." Orochimaru said before completely submerging in the branch just as Sasuke landed on it. Sakura, meanwhile, reached Naruto as the blond continued to scream in pain. She then looked at the spot to find that the three holes which showed that Naruto had been bitten changed into the three tomoes of the sharingan.

-Flashback end-

Naruto shook off the pain that the Curse Mark always inflicted and finished packing. Lastly, Naruto undid his headband before placing it in his shuriken pouch and placed the picture of Team 7 in his backpack. He then put his backpack on before opening his window and jumping out.

-Meanwhile-

Sakura was walking home. As she was walking she couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was gonna happen tonight. She then looked up and stopped dead in her tracks as she saw one Naruto Uzumaki walking towards her. She also noticed that he had his backpack and he wasn't wearing his headband which was strange considering she hardly ever saw him without it. Now that she thought about it the first time she ever saw him without it, and him still being awake, too, was after Orochimaru had branded him with the Curse Mark.

-Flashback-

Sakura had managed to pull Naruto and Sasuke under a tree (Sasuke being unconscious due to chakra exhaustion and Naruto being unconscious due to the Curse Mark.) before she was attacked by three sound ninja named Dosu, Zaku, and Kin. Lee had come to her rescue, but sadly he was no match for Dosu's sound style jutsu. Even teams eight and ten came to help, but their efforts proved futile against the sound ninja. When Kin grabbed Sakura by her hair the pinkette was forced to use a kunai to cut her hair to get free. However, everyone's attention was drawn toward where Sasuke and Naruto lay due to the air becoming thick and hard to breathe. Sakura's eyes widened at what she saw.

There stood Naruto with more unruly hair, claw-like nails, darker whisker marks, fang-like k9s, and crimson eyes with slits for pupils, but he also had black flame like tattoos along the left half of his face and body.