punz is hot

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

dream was woken up by the sound of shuffling around the room, blinking his eyes open to find himself alone in the bed, george stood by his wardrobe.

unsure how else to get the brunette's attention, dream picked up a pillow from the bed and threw it at the other - deep down he knows he could've just clapped but this was much more fun.

george turned to face dream, the blond making a confused expression and gesturing towards the other.

"i'm getting ready for school," george explained, voice still raspy from sleep, "you coming?"

dream definitely did not want to go to school. that place was like hell for him.

but, then again, his parents knew he stopped going to school, so they definitely wouldn't look there...

plus, it seemed better than hanging around george's house and risking an encounter with his dodgy parents. so, reluctantly, dream nodded.

he doesn't mean to be rude about george's parents, even in his head, but the brit had fallen asleep quickly the night before, giving dream time to think.

dream knew george had some kind of eating disorder, that was obvious. like, he had literally walked up on the boy while making himself sick, it wasn't really hard to work out.

but, after his short meeting with the brunette's parents yesterday, he couldn't stop thinking about how they looked at george, and how his dad spoke to him.

it was clear for any onlooker that george was dangerously underweight, of course, he hid his body with big clothes most of the time, but even when he so much as rolled up his sleeves you could tell.

so why would his dad congratulate him on losing weight?

dream didn't want to jump to conclusions, considering the fact he may have just misunderstood the comment.

but even if he was missing part of the story, george's dad shouldn't be making any comments about his weight in the first place.

okay, maybe he was overthinking, maybe all parents were like that, but he couldn't help but feel uneasy.

dream got dressed in some more of punz's clothes before leaving the house with george, not missing how the brunette didn't even think about breakfast.

dream followed george to the trunk, putting his skateboard in beside the brunette's, like he had been told to do, before following the smaller boy into the back of the car.

dream noticed how sapnap and punz shared a suggestive glance - which was understandable, it was obvious he had slept around george's, but they clearly thought something else had happened.

punz asked if dream was joining them for school or getting a lift somewhere else, which george answered for him, and the four set off.