right now?

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

from the moment punz woke up, he felt strangely anxious.

he stretched, groaning as his back clicked.

the blond blinked his eyes open to see his sister rummaging through his closet.

"what're you doing?" he asked suspiciously, pushing himself into a sitting position.

she jumped, quickly straightening up and turning to face the other, "jesus fuck, punz. you scared the shit out of me."

he raised an expectant eyebrow in response, waiting for her to answer.

"oh," she gasped, suddenly remembering the question. "calla needed a hoodie," she shrugged nonchalantly, turning back to continue looking through the closet.

"ah, okay," he replied, unbothered, rolling over to face the other way in hopes of getting a few more minutes of rest.

he heard his sister take something -that he could only assume was a hoodie- off of a hanger, before wordlessly leaving his room, shutting the door quietly.

as he lay silently, his heart dropped weirdly. it felt a bit like someone kicked his chest, knocking the air out of him.

he sat up, pushing down the strange sensation and deciding to just get ready for school.

not putting much effort into his outfit, the blond just threw on a random hoodie, paired with some black baggy jeans and his signature chains.

he rushed downstairs, popping into the kitchen to grab a fruit pot and throwing it carelessly into his bag.

he moved to the sitting room, saying goodbye to both his parents as he walked through before making his way out the front door.

after grabbing his skateboard, he practically ran out to his car, dropping it into the trunk before making his way to the driver's side door.

like usual, he leaned into the car, dropping his backpack onto the passenger's seat before actually sitting down.

it wasn't until he sat down that he realised how out of breath he was, leaning forward to rest his head on the steering wheel for a moment to compose himself.

the blonde's heart felt like it was beating at a million miles per hour, and for a moment he questioned whether he should message his friends saying he couldn't drive today, though he ultimately decided not to, straightening up and starting the car.

a few minutes later, he pulled up outside sapnap's, feeling weirdly uneasy as he beeped the horn.

no more than a few seconds later, the ravenette appeared at the front door, walking down the drive towards punz's car.