my car, my rules

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

sapnap was woken by someone gently shaking his arm.

he blinked open his eyes to see his mom, lillian, smiling down at him sweetly.

"good morning, darling," she spoke soothingly, gently pushing his hair away from his eyes, "you've got to wake up or you'll be late for school."

he groaned, turning over and pushing his head into the pillow.

"c'mon sap," she laughed, shaking his arm again, "there's breakfast waiting for you downstairs."

the ravenette's head shot up, suddenly feeling more awake. "did mom make it?" he questioned, arguably a bit too excited.

lily laughed, patting his head, "yes love, she did."

without another word, the ravenette got out of bed, quickly getting ready in the bathroom before heading downstairs.

"good morning, mom," he greeted, giving the brunette a quick kiss on the cheek and taking a plate with a warm croissant.

"morning, sapnap," she responded, smiling at him. "did lils wake you up?" she asked, despite already knowing the answer.

perfectly on time, the blond entered the room. "i did," she interjected, also taking a plate.

"you should've let him sleep in," the brunette stated nonchalantly, taking her own plate over to the table.

"shut up holly, stop trying to be the cool mom." the blonde woman retorted playfully, smiling at her wife.

holly glared at the younger woman as she sat down, "i am the cool mom."

lily rolled her eyes, turning to sapnap. "who's the cool mom?" she asked, raising an expectant eyebrow.

just on time, there was a beep outside, indicating punz was here to pick up the ravenette. "oop sorry, gotta go." he smiled, quickly eating the last of the pastry and slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

he made his way to the door, picking up his skateboard from under the stairs. "for the record," he smiled, pushing open the door, "neither of you are cool." he smirked, leaving quickly before he could receive a response.

he dropped his board in the trunk before taking his usual place in the passenger's seat.

"morning," he spoke casually, leaning back on his chair.

after a few moments of silence, sapnap flashed a confused look to the other. "are you not going to drive?" the ravenette asked.

"seatbelt." the blond ordered simply, crossing his arms until the other was buckled up.

after pulling out of the younger boy's driveway, punz got a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, dropping it onto sapnap's lap, "light me one please."