i see how it is

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"okay, my moms said dinner won't be ready for another hour or so," sapnap started, shifting to look between punz and george, "do we wanna go skate for a bit?"

george responded with an affirmative hum from behind them, punz agreeing with a simple, "sure thing," before starting up the car.

they arrived at the park, getting their stuff and heading over to the bowl, sapnap breaking off slightly to practice on the rails.

george skated up and down the bowl like usual, occasionally doing tricks, while punz sat on the rim casually just scrolling on his phone.

after a few minutes of the trio all focusing on their own shit, sapnap rode over and took a seat next to punz. "anyone wanna smoke?" the ravenette questioned, smiling innocently.

punz looked up from his phone to the other. "smoke what?"

"weed, probably."

"nah," the blond responded, shaking his head and looking back down at his phone, "don't wanna risk getting high and your moms noticing."

"yeah, i don't think i will either," george agreed, stopping his board and just sitting at the base of the bowl.

"wow, okay," sapnap started, jokingly rolling his eyes, "i see how it is, you both hate me."

punz smiled to himself, chirping out a little, "yep!" and continuing to scroll on his phone.

george laughed at sapnap's hurt expression, knowing he obviously wasn't actually upset.

"i saw dream again yesterday," george randomly blurted out, absentmindedly picking at the sole of his shoe.

sapnap looked down to the brunette, raising a confused eyebrow. "who actually is this dream guy?" he questioned, punz also shifting his gaze to focus on george.

"i honestly have no clue, but he's really cool," the brunette smiled at the thought of the taller boy. "he doesn't talk."

"what, like he's shy?" punz asked, dropping his phone to the side so he could focus on the conversation.

"no, i mean like he's mute," george elaborated, both boys looking very shocked

"so he just doesn't talk?" sapnap asked, george nodding in response, "interesting."

"wait," punz interjected, looking deep in thought. "i think i do remember some mute kid who went to our school," he reminisced, looking back at george, "but i could've sworn he dropped out 'cause of the bullying."

george just shrugged, not convinced. dream said he still goes to their school, so he can't be a dropout.

after talking about who knows what for another half hour, the trio finally made their way back to sapnap's. they walked in to see holly laying the table.