mama soup

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

sapnap yawned, blinking away his sleep as he stretched awake, moving to sit-up against the back of the couch.

his gaze shifted to the left to see punz sleeping peacefully on the brown couch to his side.

the older boys calming state would've been comforting, but sapnap found it made his heart ache a little. he remembered falling asleep cuddled next to his friend, meaning that, at some point in the night, the blond must have woken up sober and moved away.

it wasn't like, a big deal... it just hurt a little.

he pushed the weird sinking feeling aside as he flipped on his phone, checking the time and seeing they had about fifteen minutes before they were supposed to pick george up for school.

sapnap reached over, picking up punz's gray lighter from the table and throwing it at the other, knowing he was a light enough sleeper.

the ravenette smiled widely as the small object hit his friend directly in the middle of his forehead.

punz groaned, annoyed, as he rolled over, pushing his face into the couch cushion. "fuck you," he cursed the other, voice muffled into the fabric.

"yeah, yeah, you wish," sapnap joked as he stretched across to pull the thin blanket off of the sleepy boy. "now get up, we have like fifteen minutes till we need to be at george's."

the blond boy let out an annoyed huff as he rolled over, sitting up and stretching his arms above his head.

sapnap couldn't help himself from looking at the others abs as his shirt rose when he lifted his arms.

the taller boy leaned over, thoughtlessly putting the tab of a monster can in his mouth to chew on as he flung his legs off the side of the couch, standing up quickly and ignoring when his vision went fuzzy.

"imma run into the house and get us clothes, what do you need?" he asked, finally making eye contact with the ravenette.

"i'll wear my joggers from yesterday, so i just need a hoodie," he replied, also standing up from his position on the couch. "also, you might wanna use the toilet in the house cause i'm 'boutta take a shit in this one," he laughed, climbing over the couch to the bathroom door.

with the help of punz's older sister and her friends, the group had renovated punz's family's shed into a sort of hang out spot, basically just working like a small house in their garden.

the blond laughed at the other, muttering a quite reminder of "hoodie" to himself as he made his way out of the door. sapnap knew the other boy would bring him socks and boxers without needing to ask, that was sort of a given.

sapnap, george and punz all shared clothes a lot, their wardrobes being filled with items from each other, but that still didn't stop sapnap's heart from beating slightly faster at the promise of wearing one of the blonde's hoodies.