𝟮𝟯: action

They have two beds, but they use only one.

Jaemin comes to Jeno at night and sleeps with him until morning. He claims that Jeno's is way comfier than his and it's enough for Jeno to let his icy-feet boyfriend get in his territory. After all, he loves to cuddle Jaemin to sleep.

They continue with kisses, but the smell of lust is still bothering Jeno. It grows stronger when they're kissing and, sometimes, the half-demon feels like losing his mind.

Once he does.

It's a Friday night when they start making out. Jaemin is getting better, though he still likes kisses with no tongues. That's why they're pecking each other like usual, everything's normal, but Jeno is getting aroused and so he bites on his boyfriend's lip.

Jaemin is surprised. He even opens his eyes to look at Jeno, but the boy is already looking back at his boyfriend. With lust. His eyes are a darker shade now. His stare is so intense that Jaemin has to understand what's hiding behind them.

Jeno wants Jaemin.

He craves Jaemin sexually, his desire is uncontrollable now.

Their eye contact lasts only for a few seconds. Just as it ends, Jeno buries his head into Jaemin's neck and starts kissing every single untouched spot. He then drags his lips to Jaemin's chest. With teeth, he pulls the boy's dress shirt and uncovers more of his skin to kiss. But he does that in tension, his muscles are stiff, and his heartbeat is beyond normal, as he fears getting pushed. But at the same time, he waits for it to happen. His whole body is ready to stop everything if he gets a negative sign from Jaemin.

But there are no signs.

Jaemin doesn't tap his shoulder or call his name. He just lays there and doesn't move. It frightens Jeno, so he stops and looks up at his boyfriend.

He doesn't know what he expected to see, but what he does, is the least he thought. Jaemin is blushing. He's covering his mouth and looks at Jeno with sparkly eyes.

He's loving it.

"Do you know what is happening?" Jeno asks for confirmation.

"Is it foreplay?"

"How do you know?"

"I'm not that green, Jeno. And also, you're too obvious down here."

Jeno knows that he's bad at controlling himself, but he had no idea that Jaemin was able to feel him through his pants.

"Are you okay with that?" Jeno gives another careful question.

"I am," Jaemin replies confidently. "You're the only person I truly love. I should be able to feel something."

"I'm starting to think that you're demisexual."

"Maybe," Jaemin chuckles. "Let's find out."

There's a lot of preparation and inexperience from both of them. It's Jeno's first time with a guy, meanwhile, Jaemin is still freaking out. They have to go through several stages to finally make love. But all of that is worth it.

Jeno knows it is because Jaemin kisses him after and they end up talking about their first experience.

Only in good words, even when it wasn't the perfect intercourse.

Jeno doesn't tell Renjun a thing, but the matchmaker knows it himself.

"Don't tell me that you set a camera in our room..." Jeno narrows his eyes.

"A camera? Pffft. Do you think I'd watch at you fu–"

"How do you know it then? Explain because I'll stick to what I just said!"

"You really want an explanation?" Renjun hisses but receives a nod. "Your crotch area is now pink."

"W-what?"

Jeno looks down but, of course, he sees his pants, nothing pink there.

"It works the same as it did with your heart," Renjun explains shortly. "The pink color is what tells me that you did it just recently and only once, right?"

"If you weren't my friend and a matchmaker, I would think you're a creep."

"Aren't you a creep too? Sending people into lust just for your pleasure?"

"It's not for my pleasure. But it's fun. At least it was."

"Now Jaemin is responsible for all that fun."

"I think so..."