"It's to the extent that even my Vice-Governor is also giving advice to each of the families. Hahaha! Shemhaza's advice may even be more helpful than mine!" Azazel scratched his chin "Well, it's fine if we have Naruto-kun at our side, it would be a lot easier for all of us. Gather in the garden tomorrow morning. I'll give each of you your training methods then. Be ready."

[Yes!] All the club members responded to Azazel's words once more

The door of the living room suddenly opened and Grayfia stepped in, she stood in front of everyone before saying

"Everyone, the hot spring bath is ready."

Somehow, Naruto got a bad feeling about this.

"Well, I guess I was wrong then" Naruto smiled in satisfaction when he submerging himself into the hot water. The Gremory's resident sure had a good hot spring. He used to bath in this hot spring with everyone when he was young, but stop after he reached puberty despite Rias always pulled him here to bath with her.

"When going on a trip~''Azazel hummed a tune while sitting at the other corner of the bath for male, he also let out his twelve black wings to fully relax. "Hahahaha, as expected, when speaking of the Underworld—of hell, it's the hot springs. Moreover, when it comes to the distinguished Gremory family's private hot spring, one of the best in the Underworld, a great spring is also a great spring."

Kiba and Issei also had matching towels on our heads and had submerged themselves in the hot water.

"Ise-kun, shall I wash your back?" Kiba suddenly asked, which made Issei nearly freaked out by the sudden words of Kiba. Aside from the pervert Issei, Naruto wondered if all the boys in Rias' peerage had problem with gender and all of them was weird people in more way than one.

"Stop saying stuff like that!" Issei screamed out and climbed out of the bath and caught the sight of Gasper at the entrance. He was wrapping the tower around himself just like any girl would, however he clearly wasn't a girl despite the fact that he looked exactly like one.

"Hey, hey, come on, you have to enter since it's a hot spring." Issei caught Gasper's hand and pulled him to the hot spring.

"Kyah!" the cross dresser screamed out in a cute manner "Kyah"

"…You really…Wait, don't roll up your towel all the way up to your chest…You aren't a girl…Damn it! He looked like a girl! He had a thin body and a girlish face! Why are you a man when you're like this!?" Issei yelled with so much frustration in his voice and was staring at Gasper.

"…U-Umm, please don't look at me like that…" he blushed and spoke.

"…Y-You! Don't put up your towel all the way to your chest if you're a guy! Because you always dress like a girl, it's confusing for me as well!"

"…N-No way, you were looking at me like that, Ise-senpai…? I feel like my body is in dangeeeeeeeer!"

"Shut up!"

Naruto was trying his best not to bust out in laughter at the argument between a pervert and a cross dresser. It was truly entertainment to watch every day.

With no control left, Issei threw Gasper into the bath, making the boy screamed out.

"Nooooooooo! It's hoooooot! I'm meltiiiiiiing! Ise-senpai is perverteeeeeeed!"

"Well, that was something I like to say all the time" Naruto muttered with a chuckle.

"Issei, you can't sexually harass Gasper, you know?" Rias voice held a teasing tone to Issei as she said from the other side of the bath which was the female bath of the hot spring. Naruto also heard giggle coming from the other side, making the pervert boy sank deeply into the water with only his eyes on the surface. His face was red due to the embarrassment, not the heat.