chapter 4

Two years later.

Kuoh Academy, one of the best high schools in Japan, the school that every student wanted to be a part of. Modern equipment, good teachers, high quality input… not to mention it used to be an all-girl school two years ago, so the number of female students in the school still too big compared to the number of male students.

To tell the story short, a paradise for perverts.

But put it aside, this place could be call the best school in Japan.

"Kyaaaa! It's Kiba-kun"

"Ah~, Kiba-kun… please look at me!"

"Kiba-kun, we love you!"

A crowd full of high school girls screamed out in excitement when a handsome young man with short blonde hair, gray eyes and a mole under his left eye stepped past the gate and walked into the school and flashed the girl a charming smile. He wears the Kuoh Academy boys' school uniform, which consists of a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved dress shirt with a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants, and brown dress shoes.

This is Yuuto Kiba, second year students, the most handsome boy at Kuoh Academy and the dream of many girls.

However, while he was adored by female students, he also was hated by other male students.

"Damn it Casanova, go to hell!"

It was a common thing in Kuoh Academy, that every morning Kiba would come to school and being greeted by excited high school girls, while being hated and glared by the high school boys. But he had got used to it somehow because being a pretty boy had it downside.

But the next group step into the school right behind Kiba instantly made every single male stared at them with heart in their eyes while a few have their mouth opened wide and was drooling. Even the girl was exciting as well, at all they are the school idols.

The first one is a petite girl around 15 years of age with white hair and hazel eyes. At the front, her hair has two long bangs going past her shoulders and several loose bangs hanging over her forehead, while the back has a short bob cut. She also wears a black cat-shaped hair clip on both sides of her hair. She wears the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, a black shoulder cape and matching button-down corset, and a magenta skirt with white accents. However, the white hair girl was wearing the uniform without the shoulder cape.

This girl's name is Koneko Toujou, first year student, Kuoh's tiny, cute mascot. Koneko kept on walking with a straight face, ignoring all the lustful stares from the loli-con perverts and head to the old school building.

The next girl walked into the school and followed behind Koneko was Himejima Akeno, third year student, the second most beautiful girls in Kuoh Academy and one of the 'Two Great Onee-sama'.Akeno is a young woman with a buxom figure with very long black hair and violet eyes. Her hair is usually tied in a long ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backwards, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place. Like most of the girls at Kuoh Academy, she wears the customary Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, along with black knee-high socks. She was the second place idols in the hearts of every student at Kuoh, males and females alike. She was a true kind, elegant and gentle girl.

The next girl stepped inside the school made all the students roars with excitement. She is a third-year student at Kuoh Academy, the President of the Occult Research Club, and the school's number-one beauty as well as one of Kuoh Academy's Two Great Onee-sama.