"Hmph, I'm watching you Naruto-kun," Rias pointed to her eyes with two fingers and then to him. The crimson haired girl released his cheeks, and walked to the tub while removing her shirt.

Before Naruto could say anything to tease his friend about the fact she was bathing in the clubroom just like always, Ravel and Koneko had jumped into his lap and made themselves comfortable while glaring deadly daggers at each other.. Naruto swore he saw the sparks flitting between their eyes.

"Fufu, those two are quite competitive aren't they Naruto-sama?" Akeno giggled while preparing the tea.

"Heh, I am feeling grateful that I have two cute girls sitting on my lap," Naruto chuckled making both girls flush red, "Don't worry girls I don't mind at all." He patted their heads at the same time and gently rubbed their soft hair. Koneko purred happily while Ravel's cheeks blushed a deeper maroon.

"Here you go Naruto-sama, everyone," Akeno announced putting the tray down onto the table in front of them. Naruto took the cup and sipped the hot tea, it was as good as always.

He glanced over to the covered tub and saw Rias' shadow on the curtain. Even though her body was obscured, he could still clearly see the sexy curves of her body. Sleeping with her for so long, he could clearly, vividly image all the assets she had just by looking at her shadow. Rias' breasts were bigger than Grayfia's and just a slightly smaller than Akeno's and still really soft and firm. Rias' hips and her smooth backside weren't as toned as the girls he knew. That was because her fighting style didn't require her to be face to face with her opponent in physical confrontation, but it, her body, would soon tone out with the hard training he pushed her through.

Rias was truly a beauty, and extremely attractive. He wasn't surprised at all when he heard she was one of the most beautiful heiress of the Underworld.

Rias' head suddenly snapped to Naruto's direction and he swore that she was staring at him through the curtain. He didn't know if she was looking at him or not, but the glowing light form his bracelet proved that she was calling for him. Now he would love to teleport right into that bathtub, but seeing that the weren't an official couple yet, doing the kind of things he did with Grayfia just sealed his future into the hands of her family. At least that was what he thought.

Naruto turned his focus back to his cup of tea and took another sip while thinking about what his childhood friend told him last night about her last Bishop. As it turned out, she has had him for quite awhile, but the girl wasn't mature nor strong enough to control his power so Rias had sealed him in a room in the old building. His name was Gasper Vladi, and Naruto swore he thought that the boy was girl when he looked at the picture Rias had on hand. Not only was the boy a deceptive cross dresser, he also had an incredibly cute face and slender body just like Koneko. Naruto was going to enjoy the look on Issei's face when the pervert found out that the 'girl' was a boy.

Now a little bit about the boy's background, Naruto read his bio learning Gasper hadn't had a bright childhood. Gasper used to be a Dhamphir before Rias turned him into a devil. Although, he was a vampire, he also had in him human blood. Because of that, he possessed a powerful Sacred Gear dubbed Forbidden Balor View, a Sacred Gear that could stop time. It was a frightening power to say the least. To be able to stop time wasn't something to joke about, and he wondered why God created something like that.

Because of his latent, untapped power Rias had to use her Bishop Mutation Piece to reincarnate him.

Now seeing that the crimson haired girl and her peerage had become stronger and with Naruto by her side, Sirzechs permitted the release of the boy. It would happen when everyone gathered inside the room.

Aside from that, Naruto learnt a few more things about the boy known as Gasper: he had a shy personality, he also had the most success with making contracts out of Rias' peerage by using his computer working inside that sealed room. His tech skills would come handy in the future.