Meeting the Armor

Start from the beginning

Cody smiles at seeing that view and was about to leave when he saw a big beam coming from a den that was close to a tower of red.

The boy went over to it which was located near another cliffside and hopped inside.

Inside the den,he came across a dog-like Pokemon that was orange and had green eyes.

Cody widened his eyes at seeing this Pokemon.

Cody:I've seen you before,in my book!

He then scans the dog.

Lycanroc The Wolf Pokemon-Dusk Form Gender:Male Ability:Tough Claws

"This form of Lycanroc is normally calm and quiet. Once a battle begins, however, this Pokémon displays a ferocious fighting spirit."

Cody:I like this one,too! Time to catch it!

He lets out Roger and Dynamax's him.

The dog uses Max Rockfall doing little damage and sets up a sandstorm.

Roger then attacks with Max Knuckle and boosts his attack.

Lycanroc then uses Max Darkness but it gets blocked by Max Guard.

Roger attacks again with a Knuckle and manages to take it out this time.

Cody reacts fast by using a Timer Ball and throws it,getting the catch.

He then quickly gets out of the den and introduces himself.

Cody:Hey there,pal.

The wolf,however, doesn't seem so keen on meeting him and simply looks away.

Cody:Uh,My name is Cody and I just wanna say 'welcome'. You are one of my favorite Pokemon after all.

Lycanroc perks at this but still looks away.

Cody:Hm. Well,anyway,it's nice to meet you and I'm gonna be your new friend...even if you don't like me right now. But,your name is going to be Buster.

Even though the dog didn't like Cody,Buster was a name he liked since he sounded so tough with it.

The boy then decided to go to the Potbottom Desert for the next scenery spot.

When they got there,they admired the large landscape filled with hills and a harsh sun above them.

Cody:Pretty cool,huh?

Senshi smiles and nods then jumps up to hug Cody's chest.

Cody hugs back.

Cody(Thoughts):We're best friends now,Senshi.

With their friendship now high enough,the boy figured he headed back to the dojo.

Before he did,he went around the desert and found some items he could use for along with some Digletts and another rock-type Pokemon named Rhyperior.

He called the rock-rhino,Crash,then went back to the dojo.

On his way,he saw Honey was looking a bit thoughtful,so he went up to her.

Cody:Is everything okay,Ms.Honey?

Honey:Ah,Cody! Just who I wanted to see! Tell me...Do you collect Watts?

Cody:Why,yes. I was able to get a bunch of them when I first became a Pokemon Trainer but I only used them to get rare items and I haven't been using them for a while now.

Cody:We made you ask that?

Honey:I'll have you know that the Watt business is positively booming right now around here. They say those who hold the most Watts hold the key to success!