Meeting the Armor

Zacznij od początku

Cody nods.

Mustard:I'll have my students standing at good spots,so just keep an eye out!

Cody:And,I can camp out with him too. I do everything with my Pokemon.

Mustard:Of course! What else...? Oh,I know! I hereby grant you permission to keep a Pokemon out of its Pokeball here on the Isle of Armor!

Cody smiles and nods.

Mustard:Go and take Kubfu for a stroll,why don't you? Once you're best buddies,we'll start Kubfu's training in earnest. Just stop by and let me know once you think you're ready!

He then leaves and Cody looks at Senshi.

Cody:Come on,Senshi. Let's make some memories.

He then leaves the dojo with Senshi following him.

Their first stop was the Loop Lagoon since it was the closest and it looked like a small beach area.

They found a student near the water and after speaking to them,they looked out at the scenery.

Cody:This is amazing! Look at the vastness of the rock wall and the greenery around the area. It's beautiful.

Kubfu squeals and jumps up and down in excitement.

Cody then went to the edge and touched the water making him happy once again.

He then got out his bike and got on it,Senshi on his back and rode it to the Brawlers' Cave.

Even though it was nothing but a cave,the size of it was what made it a stunning place to look at.

There were even some gemstones scattered about the cave roof and it made them feel amazed.

Cody found a Max Mushroom and grabbed it,placing it with the rest of his mushrooms.

They then went to Challenge Road on a higher level and came across a dragon-type called Druddigon.

Druddigon The Cave Pokemon Gender:Female Ability:Sheer Force

"Druddigon are vicious and cunning. They take up residence in nests dug out by other Pokémon, treating the stolen nests as their own lairs."

Cody:Wow. I like this one.

Currently,this Druddigon was laying on the ground and seemed like it couldn't move.

Cody:Hm. This one isn't moving though,I guess she got too cold,they do tend to lose movement when that happens. Let's give it a hand.

He sent out Roger and even though Cody was way smaller then the dragon,he was determined to help out his fighting type.

Roger picked up the tail while Cody grabbed her head,even Shenshi helped out.

It took them six minutes but they managed to bring Druddigon into the sunlight.

Cody watched the dragon slowly stand up and shook her body feeling much better.

She then looked at Cody,Roger and Senshi.

Cody:Hi there. I saw you were laying on the ground,so we decided to help you out and get you in the sun.

Druddigon nodded in thanks then approached the boy.

Cody:I like you and I was wondering if you wanted to be one of my Pokemon.

Druddigon happily cries and Cody nods.

He caught her in a Quick Ball and named her Drena.

Senshi and Cody then went over to the edge of Challenge Road and saw the entire ocean and forest.