1 2

Saereum and Junkyu go home. No more guests, now only their families stay.

"Where are you two going?" their dad ask as he saw Saereum and Junkyu.

"Celebrate Saereum's birthday"Junkyu said.

"You can celebrate it here!"

"We didn't want to" Junkyu replied.

"You should celebrate with me! Why you celebrate with her" Saejung said and pointing at Saereum

"Where is ur respect,she is your older sister" Junkyu said again.

"No,we are twin!"

"Twin? Then why you guys celebrate only for Saejung?" Junkyu ask.

"And is it wrong?"

"Very very wrong! You guys need to be fair. Not just because Saereum doesn't have a boyfriend." Junkyu said, defending his beloved sister again. Saereum slightly pulled Junkyu's sleeve signaling to stop. Junkyu looked towards Saereum and pulled Saereum into her room.

"Take a rest first" Junkyu said and get out from Saereum's room. Saereum lay down on his bed and take a rest.

=

Saereum got a call. She answered it.

"Saereum-ah!" someone said through the call.

"Sujin.....what's wrong?" Saereum said. Yep,it was Sujin.

"Let's hang out! I will treat you since yesterday is your birthday and I can't celebrate with you yesterday but let's celebrate it now!"

"Really?"

"Yes of course! Let's go!"

"Okay sure! Let's go!"

"I will send you a location. Good bye"

"Bye...."

Sujin end the call.

=

Saereum meet Sujin. Jeongwoo also there. They having a fun time. They go to cafe,fun fair,mall.

=

Saereum enter the house.

"Where are you going? It's already late night" her mom ask

"I went to hangout" Saereum answered.

"With who?"

"Sujin"

"Go take a bath then sleep"

Saereum nodded

=

After bath,Saereum lay down on her bed.

"Saejung? You already sleep?" Saereum ask,no respond. She thought Saejung already sleep. So she also close her eyes. What about her dreamed? She didn't dream about Ruto again. Because they already meet.

"Now I can't even meet you in my dream" she said to herself and close her eyes.

=

It's a peacefull morning. They eat the breakfast together. Until their mom spoke out.

"When do you want to chose the wedding dress" asked their mother with her mouth full.

"I stii didn't know" Saejung replied.

'Wedding dress?' Saereum thought

"Wedding dress? Who will get married?" Junkyu asked.

"Saejung" their mom replied. Saereum coughed listening to that. "Are you okay?" asked his brother while rubbing his back.

"And you? When are you gonna get married? Do you already have a boyfriend?" her mom ask,to Saereum.

"No,she didn't have. She is mine. One and only mine" Junkyu replied with straight face. Saereum looked at Junkyu.

"You need to stop being an over protective brother. She is an adult." their mom said

"Adult? She is only 21 years old"

"Even the youngest already have a boyfriend" their mom said.

"That is because no one protect her" Junkyu replied.

"YA! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Saejung shouted.

"Can you guys shut up and eat peacefully?" their dad finally spoke out. They all went silent.

=

Saereum saw Saejung and her mother were wearing shoes outside.

"Where are you going?" Saereum ask.

"Bridal boutique, do you want to come?"Saejung answered.

"No,you guys can go"

"Okay,we'll go now. Good bye!"They left, Saereum closed the door and turned around. As he turned, there was Junkyu there.

"Oh! Junkyu? You didn't go to ur office?" Saereum ask.

"Nope" Junkyu answered.

"Why?"

"You will be alone here. Everyone already left"

"It's okay"

"Nope,it's not okay. I will be with you at home today"

"Okay....."

"Actually.....I want to know about that one boy..." Junkyu said.

"Hmm? Which boy?"

"Here"Junkyu pulls Saereum into her art room and points to a hanging painting. The painting of two child,that girl give that boy candy. And there is hairclip at that girl hair.

"Why?" Saereum ask

"Who is this boy?"

"My childhood friend"

"What is his name? Ruto right? Our old neighbor before we move"

"Yep,he is. Why?"

"Isn't his name same as Saejung boyfriend name?"

"You know her boyfriend name? What is it?"

"Haruto"

"Haruto? Sound familiar"