"Go to Percy, child."

"But Chiron…"

"Annabeth," He stopped me. His voice wasn't yelling or scolding, it was simply firm, "Go be with Percy." It had been a long time since I'd heard him sound so… serious.

"Ok." But the knot in my stomach only tightened.

"What'd he say?" Percy asked, standing from his seat on the porch. I just shook my head.

"Something bad is gonna happen, that's all he would tell me… in so many words." He grasped my hand as we walked down to the lake.

"We can go back and talk to him together tomorrow." He promised, "For now, lets go swimming!" I rolled my eyes and shoved his shoulder.

"There's not way I'm going in there we'll freeze!" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"You so sure about that?" There's that look again...

"Percy I swear to Athena if you—Ah!" He scooped me up and threw me into the water. Thankfully, he wasn't so dense that he forgot to make an air bubble and warm the water around us.

"You were saying?" He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're a Seaweed Brain."

"You know you love me,"

"You know I do."

"Love you too, Wise Girl."

After the campfire that night, Percy and I walked slowly back to our cabins.

"Promise?" He whined.

"I already…"

"Promise!"

"Yes! I have, several times!" He grinned and kissed my cheek.

"I'll hold you to that, you know."

"I'm sure you will."

"So… promise you'll go swimming for real tomorrow?" I shot him a look that shut him up.

"This is my cabin," I said as he attempted to walk past it… for the third time. But I'd been having too much fun fake-arguing with Percy.

"I'm not blind." He said, trying to steer me towards the Artemis cabin.

"If you want me to have enough energy to swim, I need to sleep." He pouted.

"Fine," We stopped in front of the door. For once I was glad we didn't have any windows on the front side of the cabin. Malcolm would probably shoot Percy with an arrow if he saw him touch my face like this. My boyfriend bent down and pressed his lips against mine.

I suddenly felt a surge of fear. I wasn't even sure why I was scared, but I was. Something really bad was going to happen soon. Who knew what? My arms wrapped tightly around his neck and I leaned into deepen the kiss.

Percy seemed confused at first, but didn't complain. He pulled me closer and gently raked his hands through my hair. Gods I hope Malcolm doesn't decide to open the door right now…

"Er… uh…" He started to stammer, "What's my name again?" I chuckled.

"Perseus Jackson," I answered.

"Right, I knew that." He choked out. I laughed and pecked him on the lips again.

"So… what's wrong?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Percy raised an eyebrow.

"The last time you kissed me like that I was about to die in Mt. St. Helen's." Good times.