Episode 5: Blasting Through The Stages! Battle Of The Octo Oven.

Woomy! New chapter! Lets get going heroes! I hope you'll enjoy.

The Great Zapfish Arc!

_____________________________________________

☆Opening 1☆

_____________________________________________

[Narrator POV]

Last time on Splatoon: The Last Of My Kind, Yami was explaining on how his quirks work and their drawbacks to Katie during breakfast. Next, on the news, Pearl and Marina showed that the Great Zapfish and Super Popstar Callie went missing. This got Yami's attention as he quickly put on his disguise and headed towards Inkopolis Square to maybe look for clues. As Yami made it in Inkopolis Square, he soon saw a suspicious squid and met a new inkling girl named; Lyla, who was new in town.

After following the mysterious squid, both Yami and Lyla soon found out that it was none other than Marie, from the Squid Sisters. Next, Yami revealed himself as a human after being so careless with his disguise. Now, Yami as Agent 24 and Lyla as Agent 4, must now help Marie and get back the Great Zapfish to save Inkopolis Square.

Now, let's jump into the story to see what our hero will do next.
_____________________________________________

[Third POV]

Its hasn't been very long since Yami and his now new partner; Lyla, has become agents. Yami was only wearing the agent jacket, headset, and not the weird boots. As both Yami and Lyla, with her new weapon, were heading through the small cave tunnle of Tentakeel Outpost, Marie suddenly called out to them.

Marie: If you see anything weird looking, blast it with ink! Inking before thinking, I always say.

Lyla: You got it boss!

Lyla started to ink everywhere, to see where is the first stage should be. Yami was looking around as they went around the big tea kettle. As they were walking around, Yami bump into a small invisible mini tea kettle entrance.

Yami: {Calls over Lyla} Oi! Lyla! I found it. Ink the damn thing.

Lyla: {Smiles} Coming Partner!

Yami: {Sighs} 'I hate the word...partner'.

Lyla happily came over towards Yami and shot the invisible mini tea kettle to reveal the entrance.