Mustard:Speaking of Gigantamax,there's that secret recipe of the Master Dojo! Drinking it makes you gigantic and strong! I call it Max Soup!

He then gets a thoughtful look.

Mustard:I'd love to have a bowl of Max Soup full of Max Mushrooms right about now. It sure has been a while...

Cody then felt his stomach rumble at the mention of food.

Cody:That's a good idea...it's about time I ate something.

Mustard:And that's why your second trial shall be collecting Max Mushrooms! Max Mushrooms are the key to Gigantamaxing,and I'm tasking you with finding three!

Mustard:They're red and have a spiral pattern. I'm pretty sure they grow in dark,humid places! And with that,your next trial begins! I'm countin' on ya!

He leaves and everyone but Cody heads out.

Honey takes the Squirtle and a student offers to teach new moves in exchange for Armorite Ore.

Cody saved them for later and went outside again but stopped when he thought about something.

Cody:Hm...Now,Master Mustard said these mushrooms grew in damp places,so a cave would be a good spot. But I haven't seen the rest of the island yet...so where should I-

While he was thinking Mustard came up to him.

Mustard:Hey,Cody! My bad,my bad!

Cody turned to him.

Mustard:It just dawned in me that you're new to the Isle of Armor!

Cody nods.

Mustard:I bet you have no idea where to even begin looking for Max Mushrooms!

Cody:Somewhat...I was thinking about going to a cave since those are damp places but I haven't been to any yet.

Mustard:Perfect! C'mon-let's go for a walk,and I'll show you some mushroom hot spots.

Cody gratefully accepts and walks with him humming along the way in sync.

They then arrived at the Forest of Focus and area which usually was filled with Max Mushrooms but were eaten up by Greedents.

Luckily,an alternative was the Warm-Up Tunnel,a perfect spot that Cody was looking for.

Mustard left him to it and the boy carefully walked through the forest.

As he did so something big was watching from the trees and studied him closely.

Cody walked around the forest and admired the greenery which brought serenity to him.

He was almost out when something leaped overhead.

Cody:What was that?

Whatever it was,it leaped around again,scaring the boy.

Cody looked around quickly but couldn't find whatever it was,as it was moving too fast for him.

Feeling confused and dazed,Cody sat on the ground to prevent further dizziness.

Cody:I definitely gotta leave this place. It's cool but I'm feeling scared of what's lurking inside.

He gets up but stumbles a bit then lands on something behind him.

Cody's eyes widen and he feels what he bumped into.

It was furry and soft like a Pokemon with a bunch of fur.

He looked behind him and saw it was just that...

The Pokemon in question was a big black furred baboon-like Pokemon with vines on its wrists and scary looking red eyes.