"You have any other experiments that messed with time?"

"... No. No, I couldn't think of any experiments that messed with time."

"Exactly!" Tommy yelled. "Now, we just need to undo it... somehow."

"I think, if we just do it again, then whatever happened will straighten itself out again," Tubbo said. He really hoped so. From what he knew all the machines that never resulted in anything, but still might, it was stored in the basement. Not that Tubbo was allowed down there. He didn't have clearance yet. He could, however, swipe someone's clearance card to get down there. Sure, that'd be mean but he was going a little crazy at this point from all the looping, and couldn't care less about a measly card.

"I'm getting so many Happy Death Day vibes from this," Tommy said.

"Shut up with the time loop movies," Tubbo responded.

They tried really hard to get down in the basement. But at the end of the day, they didn't have enough time. One moment, Tubbo and Tommy were trying not to fall asleep as they searched for a card they lost shortly after gaining. The next minute, Tubbo was awake in bed, with memories that never really happened. Not as far as time was concerned. It was incredibly frustrating. Especially since he had to call Tommy and convince him that he was really stuck in a time loop all over again.

As Tubbo called Tommy, he decided to get ready for work at the same time.

"Tommy!"

"Why, Tubbo? It's so early, why are you calling me." Tommy sounded tired.

"I'm stuck in a time loop and I need you to get me out."

"Me? Why me?"

"Because I can't do it alone, and you're my friend."

"Not at six in the morning I'm not," Tommy said, hanging up.

"Argh! Why Tommy..." Tubbo was not in the mood for this. He went downstairs and bumped into Ranboo.

"Oh! Uh, hi Ranboo."

"Hi... Are you alright?"

"Not really... Look, Tommy is being annoying and I don't have the time for his nonsense. I also don't have the time to say why, I'll tell you tomorrow, I promise."

"Oh, okay. But if you need anything, don't be an idiot, just call me."

"Yeah, okay."

...

Tubbo knocked on Tommy's door and he opened up with an annoyed expression.

"Tubbo, it's still too early for this."

"I need your help."

"Why?" Tommy asked.

"I'm stuck in a time loop, and I need your help to escape it. I think I know what to do but it's a two person job."

Tommy stared at him for a moment, then sighed.

"If you bothered to come all the way here, it probably is an actual problem. Isn't it?"

Tubbo nodded, to which Tommy sighed.

"Fine, where are we going?"

...

"Okay, I need you to steal Dream's card," Tubbo said.

"What?"

"Once we walk in you going to see Dream. I don't know how you're going to do that, but do something so you can steal it. It'll be in his lab coat pocket."

"Uh, okay. I'm up for stealing." Tommy shrugged, and pushed the door open.

"Nice to see you actually show up on time," Dream said. "Why is Tommy with you?"