Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

"I'll always support Fizz." Harry nods. "What's up? Is she alright?" Harry has a worried expression on his face.

"She is, yeah. She uh- during the barbecue, she is going to confess that she never had a boyfriend but a girlfriend..."

"Oh wow, that's so brave of her. I'm proud of her!" Louis' eyes are shining from fonding over Harry. He could have such a different reaction but here he is, supporting Fizzy the same amount Louis himself does.

"I'm proud of her too." Louis nods. "It will be a hard day for my mom; one daughter coming out and the other cancelling her wedding."

"Imagine the day she is going to find out that her son is dating her daughter's ex-fiancé?" Harry giggles.

"She is going to kill me, Lottie being her right hand."

"Nobody is going to touch you, baby except for me." Harry takes Louis' hand and pulls him closer. He connects their lips again and Harry is high on Louis, it's the best feeling ever when he is close to him.

"We should go to the barbecue." Louis whispers against Harry's lips."

"Do you know how happy I am when we're back in England and you can be mine for everybody to know?" Harry whispers back.

"Me too baby, but tonight will be a big step towards that."

--

Everybody has their plate in front of them. They are sitting on this huge round table, space for everybody. It's nice, really cozy.

After ten minutes Fizzy scrapes her throat and everybody looks at her. Louis grabs her hand under the table to give her some comfort. This is a big deal and he wants to be there for his little diamond.

"Hi everybody..;" Fizzy says.

"What's wrong, Fizzy?" Lottie asks, eyeing her sister suspiciously.

"I have to say something and here are like all our close family members gathered, and that's not always easy at home. I think you should all know what I'm about to say..." She sounds really nervous and Louis gives his sister an encouraging nip in her hand, nodding at her she can do this. He can't believe that in a few days he will be in exactly the same position. Luckily he has Harry by his side.

"What do you want to say, Felicity?" Jay asks. "It sounds very important."

"She's a teenager, mom." Lottie rolls her eyes. "But go ahead, Fizz. What's up?"

"You all think that I'm obsessed with my boyfriend back home." She breathes out. "But the truth is- I don't have a boyfriend, I'm dating his sister. I like girls, I think boys are disgusting and I can't imagine being with one. I never have and I never want to. I am attracted to girls." Her eyes are closed and she is scared to open them.

Nobody around the table says something and Louis gives his mother an expecting look. Fizzy is her little girl, she can't just not support her right?

"That's lovely, Fizz." Harry breaks the silence in the room. Louis loves him for that, he appreciates it so much. "I'm proud of you! What's her name then?"

And Fizzy is about to answer but Jay is first.

"Felicity, there is no need to make it such a big deal. You are a teenager, you are curious and confused. Can we please continue lunch?"

"I'm not confused, mom. She is my girlfriend, already for quite a while."

"Don't make a scene her. We're not discussing this here, it's your sister's wedding." She hisses.

"It's not something we have to discuss, mom." Louis defends his little sister. "It's just a fact, it's how she is. There is no discussion needed, just acceptation and support. Just like Harry said, I'm proud, sister. Please tell us more about your girlfriend."

"Yeah, go ahead Fizzy. I'm curious now." Zayn jumps in.

"I bet she's pretty." Liam supports as well.

"Can she cook? 'cause if she can, she's a keeper!" Niall winks at her. Fizzy is smiling and she talks about Lucy with her heart. It makes Louis' heart swell how happy his sister is. She is open, happy and excited and Louis honestly feels so proud of her. He ignores the look of his mother and Lottie and so does Fizzy. She focusses on the supportive people and honestly Louis can learn a lot from Fizzy, the bravest person Louis knows.

"I have to go to the toilet." Louis announces. "I have no clue though where it is." He hopes Harry gets the hint.

"Oh, I know. I'll show you!" Harry says immediately, standing up. He got the hint, good boy. The two of them walk away and hide behind the corner. Louis immediately presses his lips on Harry's.

"Thank you so much for helping my sister, you are the best." He says within the kiss.

"We'll be next, baby." Harry smiles. "Not so long anymore."

"We'll be next..."