Answering the Call

Start from the beginning

Cody:It feels good to be here again now that I think about it.

Hop raises his eyebrow.

Hop:I thought you hated foggy areas?

Cody:Yeah,I do. Except for this place's fog...it just adds to its sereness,I just felt a bit uncomfortable at the time.

Hop:Well,let's add another page to our tale!

Cody thumbs up at this and they run off down the path.

After running through the woods for a while,they eventually saw the fog getting thicker.

Hop:What's with this fog?! It's even worse than the first time we came here...

It then got even thicker as it covered everything.

Cody:It's closing in.

The two heard footsteps and they turned to see the ladies again.

They then transformed into the wolves from before.

Blue wolf:Woooo.

Red wolf:Awooo.

Cody smiles gleefully.

Cody:I had a strong feeling about you two being the same thing...And I was right!

Hop:They really are here...The sword and shield Pokemon,I knew it!

The fog then covers them and pulls back,the two wolves mysteriously disappearing.

Cody:No,wait!

Hop:Hey! Where're you going! We need your help over here!

???:You two...What in the world are you doing?

They turn to see Sonia.

Hop:What?! Come off it,Sonia! You've probably seen that,right?!

Cody:The..the sword and shield Pokemon! They were right in front of us!

Hop:But then they disappeared into the forest...

Sonia:Hop,you sure you haven't lost the plot? There was no one here but the two of you..

Hop:Wha? Were they just illusions or something?

Cody:Maybe. But what are you doing here?

Sonia:Listen! I dug into some literature from other regions,and I finally found something!

Cody bounces up and down,excited to hear what it is.

Sonia:It mentions the name of the sword and shield Pokemon,they're called Zacian and Zamazenta.

Cody(Thoughts):So that's their names! After all this time.

Sonia:The writing said that those two Pokemon were born somewhere beyond the Slumbering Weald sometime long,long ago.

Hop:Did they really? Ta,Sonia. Thanks for digging into it.

Cody:Even if it was an illusion,we still managed to find that Pokemon again...

Hop:Maybe the sword and shield that those two carried are still here,too!

Hop then runs off down the fog filled path.

Cody follows him and is ready to see what's on the other side.

The boy tip-toes his way through the forest getting a fuzzy feeling in his stomach.

He looks ahead and sees an old stone shrine,the same one he saw in his dreams.