"I'm still not doing anal."

"Oka-"

"Or letting you spit in my mouth. Or letting you eat my ass. Or eating yours. Or letting you pee anywhere near me. Just nothing with asses."

"You're just saying anything at this point, what? Some of those things were unreasonable, what do you mean I can't eat your ass?"

"When have I ever made it seem like you could eat my ass?"

Her phone started ringing and she answered. "Hello? Okay I'm coming, stop."

I was sad she was already leaving but Ingot out of her lap so she could stand up.

"I'll see you in a couple hours, it's okay. I'll call you when I get back home."

"Okay, bye." I pecked her lips a couple times and she left.

While I was waiting for Bey to text me, I went to Best Buy to get a ring camera. I paid extra for someone to come and install it. I got alarms on the windows too.

Nothing else is going to happen in my house without me knowing. I really don't have a choice, I was trying to be nice and he took advantage of that.

I still haven't figured out how to punish him. A whooping isn't enough. I already did that and it didn't work. Taking his electronics didn't work either so now I have to think of something else.

A couple hours later, Bey texted me asking me to come over. I didn't know what we were going to do but I wore nice underwear just incase.

I made sure Amir and Imani were good then I left.

I hope Kelly's not there, I get loud.

I got to Beys house and skipped to her door, I was a little too excited.

Before I could even ring the doorbell, Kelly opened the door. She put her finger over her lips and waved me in.

I was confused why we were being all secretive but I didn't say anything and walked into the house.

"Guest room." She whispered and started walking, I just followed her into the room. 

She quietly closed the door and turned around. "I need help getting to Robyn's house."

Her and her husband are separating so it technically isn't cheating.

"Why can't you just call an Uber?" I would take her but I'm about to "have sex."

"You will not believe what this man just did."

"Uh oh." I sat down on the bed to get comfortable.

I like having these little girl talks with Kelly. I wish she lived here, we could've been good friends.

"First of all, he logged into my iCloud or Apple id or something and he was reading my texts."

"What? You need to change your password."

"I already did but there's no point because he's already logged in. He was also checking my card to see where I'm spending money. He just called me this morning asking me why I'm spending money at a dispensary when I don't smoke and neither does Bey."

"Oh so you bought Robyn weed?" That made me laugh, I don't understand how she gets all these women.

She covered her face and nodded her head. "I felt like such a sugar mama. I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed, live your best life. I can take you if we sneak out of here. I already told Bey I was on my way."

"She thinks she's my mother and she's younger than me. She needs to eat her salads and mind her business."