4

i love this chapter

onika

"Robyn pleaseee."

I was on the phone with Robyn trying to get her to come help me bake some cookies for a bake sale for the school. She was ignoring me and eating her salad in her office.

"You need a job or something. Leave me alone, I'm trying to eat." She started crunching on her salad extra hard to be dramatic.

"I know that salad isn't that good. It looks dry and boring."

"Oh really? Beys about to come in here I'll tell her you said that about her salad." She smirked and put her fork down.

"You-"

"Bey! Come in here!"

I wouldn't say I was scared of her but I wouldn't not say that either.

I heard a door open and some footsteps. "What?"

"I'm on the phone with Onika right now and she just insulted your salad. She said it looked disgusting and she was going on a rant on why you shouldn't ever make salad again."

"She's lying!" I yelled into the phone to try to get her to hear me.

"You're not on speaker, she can't hear you." She was laughing and I was over here stressed.

I heard Coach Knowles say something in and then Robyn Facetimed me.

I answered and went straight on paused because I looked a mess at the moment.

Robyn was sitting in her red office chair and Coach Knowles was leaning on the table and she had an arm around Robyn's shoulder.

That's different. I don't know their relationship but I do know Robyn likes girls and she probably does too. She has a... thing.

Either way, it's none of my business. They would be cute though. Two coaches together would be cute.

"Why is there an "O" on the screen?" She was talking to Robyn and squinting at the screen.

"You don't know how Facetime works?" Right.

"I'm old and I don't use Facetime. Can she hear me?"

"And I can see you." I spoke and her eyebrows raised.

"Why can't I see you then?"

"You- that's besides the point. She was talking about your salad." Robyn thought this was the funniest thing in the world.

"You're insulting my salad Onika?" She furrowed her eyebrows and she looked mad.

"No- I- Robyn!"

They looked at each other and started laughing. Assholes.

"I'm just playing with you love. I already told you I'm nice, ask Robyn."

Love?

"Mhm she's so nice. She let me eat her lunch." Robyn's fat ass was back with her head in that bowl eating that salad.

"Robyn you're weird because I know you're doing all this so you can get out of me asking you to help me." She's not as slick as she thinks.

"I can help you, what do you need help with?"

It was strange that she was offering to help me without even knowing what I needed. What if I was going to ask her to jump off a cliff?

"She needs help baking some cookies." Robyn was speaking about it like it was some huge inconvenience. All she had to do was crack eggs and keep me company.