84

onika :(

"Mommy! BeyBeys being attacked!" Imani came running into Bey and I's shared bathroom.

I sighed and out my makeup brush down, this is me third time having to save her.

I walked into the twins room and she was on the floor like I thought. I picked the both of them up and put them in their cribs across from each other.

Paris Kaia Knowles-Maraj and Amari Matthew Knowles-Maraj.

We decided to name her Paris because she is Paris. We referred to her as Paris so much before she was born that it only felt right.

Her middle name is Kaia for Kelly, I didn't want her to be named after her but at least they share a letter.

Amari was my choice for a boy name, it goes with Amir and Imani. His middle name is after Beys dad, she was so happy about it.

They're big trouble makers. They come up with the craziest plans and they can't even talk yet. Sometimes they even get Imani to do their dirty work.

Amari is a big mommy's boy, he can't get enough of me. It's the opposite with Paris, she's obsessed with Bey.

That's why I have to keep saving Bey. They think because she has boobs she can feed them too. They don't take no for an answer so they start grabbing her nipples, it two of them and one of her so they overpower her.

They're strong just like Bey. They've jumped Imani before of several occasions.

Imani loves them so much now. The move was really good for her.

She started seeing a new therapist and she's on medication for her anxiety now. She has ADHD just like Bey but she doesn't like how the medication makes her feel like a zombie so I don't make her take it.

She has a lot of friends at her new school. She's in first grade now.

It's been a year since the twins were born, todays actually their first birthday. We were having a small gathering at our house with some of our friends. That's what Bey was supposed to be getting them ready for before she started to get beat up.

She really stepped up after they were born. I went through really bad postpartum depression, that's actually why I also started seeing a therapist.

It was needed so I never really stopped going to therapy. I have too much trauma to just not be talking about it at all.

It was like I gave birth and just handed them to Bey. It took me a really long time to build a connection with them, I didn't even want to breastfeed them.

Bey really helped me in unimaginable ways. She took care of three kids when I didn't feel like getting out of bed while mentally supporting me and making me feel beautiful.

I love her so much. She's so good with these kids, she's actually a pro at changing diapers.

Sometimes things happen that make her freak out or hide out in the bathroom but it doesn't happen often enough to become a problem.

"Thank you fiancé." Bey leaned up and kissed me. "My nipples are so sore, I'll never get used to this."

Yes, fiancé. She didn't propose to me, I gave her Lakers tickets and asked her to be my fiancé instead of girlfriend. It more than girlfriend but less than wife, I like it.

"You need to talk in that coach voice, it'll make them stop."

"The last time I did that, Paris cried and she wouldn't let me pick her up."

She's spoiled already. I'm going to have another Imani on my hands.

Imani and Bey are back to normal now. Bey had to spend a lot of one on one time with her and explain to her that she wasn't leaving her just because she was going to have siblings.