Chapter 36 - stay with me

Start from the beginning

"Silly Ari, I cannot stay as little one. I need to grow to have boyfriend." She said innocently that quickly send me on edge—not only me but all of us. And I don't know whose to blame.

"You will never have a boyfriend until you're 30 Selene." Hades said while his hands were on his hips.

The twins just shook their heads while Eros was fuming because he knew how the boy behave towards to girl. Ofcourse they knew these because that's what they do—-

specially me.

That's why I need to know where she got that idea, but my father beats me first.

"And who told you that sweetheart?" He asked in soft tone.

"Jade—- but don't blame her. I'm just wondering why you want me to stay away from boys. And she explained to me that there is nothing wrong to be friend with a boy because a boyfriend is very much different from a boy that is friend only. And I asked what does it mean. And she gave me an example, She told me that a boyfriend is like you and her, a man that will love you that you might end up spending your life forever, while a friend is same but in different level." She explained and I am telling you that I think my whole world stop spinning from what she just said.

Like how a 6 year old could retain those words and delivered to us perfectly. That even it was correct I would still stand that to "no boys" rule.

But I don't know for how long. And when I look around, all my brothers' eyes were shooting at me, like what the hell did I do?

Are they blaming me?

"Don't look at me like that, blame father for creating our babysister having a genius mind." I muttered while turning my eyes again at my sister who's staring at me with frown face.

"I didn't say anything bambina, I just said that you're such a smart kid for your age." I said before kissing her forehead. We tried to change the subject by asking how's her school and Isabelle and I notice how her face lift up upon hearing her bestfriend's name. She's really happy having a friend and I know that in the future the 'no boys rule' will definitely not applicable because she's growing and becoming so beautiful and I know that no boy could resists her, for that I just wish that the pile of dead boys body will never be so high for her sake.

When I turned my gaze at my father, I saw the smirk on his face and I know what it means. So after few minutes, I gave my babysister a goodnight kiss before walking out from his room without turning my head at the boys who I know were looking at me. While walking towards my office, I just shook my head because I think someone needs punishment.

 While walking towards my office, I just shook my head because I think someone needs punishment

I'm currently reading some emails on my laptop when someone knocks on my door.

"Come in." And Delilah get inside with steaming hot coffee on her hands. She knew that I like her coffee but she has no idea that she will receive some punishment today.