A Proposal?

"Mark, vincent look who is there"
Mrs. Zing unfolded the surprise to Mark & Vincent "Look your parents are here."
Mark & Vincent were afraid of what Mrs-zing might have conversed with Mark's parents.  Seeing Mark , his mother hugged him while his father stood behind. "How are you, my child ? It feels like  I haven't seen you in ages . Are you eating properly ?""How are you Vincent ?."Mark's mother asked while wiping her tears.Seeing how Mark's mother is talking normally to them, Vincent thought that Mrs. Zing have not hold them anything. "I'll let you guys  have talk "Mrs Zing  and  left the scene.
Mark & Vin had  a chat with Mark's Parents. and  after sometime they bid them goodbye.It was truly a god's miracle that their secret hasn't come out.
They went off to their room totally drained mentally as it was only  2 hours ago, they felt like the sky has fallen upon them.
"How come Mrs Zing didn't say anything to my parents."Mark asked vin. Just think about it as a stroke of good luck. If our parents visit here frequently ,we won't be able to  stay in this city for long." Vin said.
"No, it won't be a problem next time, as we'll be married till then. Mark said while wrapping his arms around Vincent while staring in his eyes, the distance between them being bare minimum..

It's short .. I know