Sehun--Cute

Dedicated to triples_starlight !!! Hope you enjoy!

******

~Your P.O.V.~

You twirled the lock to your locker, entering your combination. Today was rough. You had SBAC testing for 2 hours today, a test in your social studies class and gym for an hour straight. Now you were hot, sweaty, exausted, and completely sick of school.

As you pulled your locker open a paper fell out, hitting you square in the face. Lovely, you thought, just lovely. Stuffing your things in your locker you pick up the folded paper, flipping it open with one hand. You read it as you pulled out your bag:

(Y/N),

I've liked you for a long while now and want to know if you like me. Meet me at the ice skating rink tommorow at 8. Call it a date:) I hope you come,

Your Secret Admirer

You have a secret admirer? Since when? You felt your face go hot as a smile crept onto your face. Someone likes you. :):):):):):D

******

《《Tommorow at 7:58 pm》》

You sat on the bench in the skating rink, looking around nervously. Where was the person you were supposed to meet? It's almost 8 and they're still not here. Did they set you up?

"Wow," Someone said from behind you, "You look beautiful." You turn around and your jaw drops. "Are you my--" "I am. Is that ok?" You smile at him, looking down. "Yes, it's just that I didn't think someone like you would like someone like--"

Not letting you finish he grabs your hand, pulling you out onto the rink. "Sehun," You whine immedietly as your feet hit the ice, "I can't skATE!" In the middle of your last word you slip, falling onto the ice and pulling Sehun with you. You end up landing with him directly on top of you, his face mere inches away.

"Oh my god I'm s--" You start to apologize when you suddenly get cut off by his lips against yours. You're shocked for a moment but unconsciously kiss back, closing your eyes. But a few seconds later Sehun pulls away and grins at you, winking. "Does this mean you're my girlfriend now?" He asks. You grin at him. "If I say yes will you get off me?" He smiles, kissing you again. "We'll see."

****

Sorry, it sucks! I can rewrite if it you want triples_starlight