Chap 26: Summer Training

Summer is coming and school having a break so Kaito decide to spend his time together with his girlfriend and his childhood friend at their home. It because he don't have anything to do in this summer break and he knows that the Kudou siblings don't have any plan either based on what Shizuku told him, so that's why he's on the way to their place right now in this hot weather.

He pass the security of the apartment because they know him already and walk to their door, rang the bell and wait for someone to open it. The door open revealing Shinichi/Conan with his wearing a sleeveless t-shirt with shorts, he has a fan on his hand flicking on it while sweating.

The detective look at the magician unimpressed "Don't you felt hot walking outside with this weather, Kaito? Or are you so lonely for not seeing your girlfriend for a day? Hmm?" said Shinichi sarcastically with still flapping his fan to his face.

Kaito grin at him innocently and wait for Shinichi too let him in, Shinichi sigh and let him in. Went he go inside, he look around to find his girlfriend "Where's Shizu?" ask him when he didn't see her. Shinichi rolls his eyes for his love struck friend, "She's not here, she's goes to buy ingredients for a new dessert she want to try. If you need something from her, just wait here until she come back." answer Shinichi uninterest and walk back to the living room continue what his doing earlier before Kaito came; reading.

Kaito pout went he hear that, but he also curious of what kind of new dessert his girlfriend is gonna make. It because he had a sweet tooth that's why he enjoy to taste every kind of dessert his girlfriend make and it was worthy, her desserts always taste good and went he taste it, it always bring him into cloud nine.

So he can't wait to taste more of it, he wait with Shinichi on the living room while watching TV until he heard the door open and someone came in saying 'I'm home' that he saw his beloved girlfriend walking inside with a bag of groceries.

When she notice him here, she smile innocently at him making his stomach feel butterfly in excitement. "Ara, Kaito? When do you got in here? You didn't tell me that you come for a visit." ask her in confusion but she welcome him warmly like always. Kaito walk to her and give a peek on her cheek smile softly at her with her grin cutely went reserving the kiss from him. "I just came a few minutes ago, I was bored and don't know what to do for this summer. So that's why I came here to see if you guys have any plan, if so...you don't mind if I'll tag along with you?" state Kaito.

Shizuku blink at him and then she put her finger on her chin tried to think, suddenly she grin at him in playfulness. "Then, let's have a summer training." Kaito and Shinichi blink at her and then look at each other in confuse "Summer training?" ask the two in union.

Shizuku nodded in confirmation "Yeah, you two need a physical and magic training so you can protect yourselves with it or you can use it too take down a criminal. For example, we will train your body flexibility and muscle, your speed, your stealth so you can sneak around without anyone notice, improving your material art, teach how to use weapon, how to use magic more efficiently and also we would need to sharp your sense more so you can detect the sense of danger before it's befall you and then..." said Shizuku listing of what training she will give to the two of them.

Kaito and Shinichi just listen to her that keep listing their training in contemplation of what should they had to respond to her. It's not like they didn't agree to this training, they actually looking forward for this training if they can protect everyone that important to them and themselves from any danger especially they will use it to take down the black org.

But they felt worried about the place that will be their training ground, they don't want someone seen their using magic especially those men in black.

If those people know what they capable of, they definitely will be targeted by them. That's what the two think of the consequence of using this power in public, so the look at each other completely in silence agreement and one of them need to tell Shizuku of what they been worried about. "Um, Shizu?" call Shinichi to get her attention, "Hm?" Shizuku turn to them and tilt her head signalling him to continue.