All of them started driving around Germany admiring the castles around the place, while Mistletoe by Justin Bieber was playing in the background.

"YOUR LIPS ON MY LIPS... THATS A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Scarlett sang, almost shaking the whole car. "Bro, shut UP." Ava said annoyed.

The only reason they were at the castles was because they were on their way to The Weeknd concert and Ava begged to be slightly early, so she didn't miss any. They started driving when she first got the ticket, so they had to wait and drive around Germany for a while. I mean like two whole hours.

They were now on their way to the destination of the concert and were about ten minutes away, and Ava was all shaken up in her seat.

Emmie looked over at her with a concerned face. "Bro, you ok?" She asked.

By now she was just sitting fully still and smiling like those weird robotic people. It was absolutely disgusting.

Bethany then looked at Emmie and replied with, "she's fine she just really excited about the concert, right?" They said nudging Ava's shoulder.

She didn't reply, still wearing that weird look.

Once they finally reached the place where the concert was being held, no one was there. Not a single car other than theirs. Ava wasn't bothered by that in the slightest. If I'm being 100% honest, she thought it was a private birthday concert just for her.

She reached the door to the entrance and was stopped by a note on the wall, 'I'm sorry, the concert was canceled. Maybe you should've read your e-mail loser L' 

Slowly looking away from the note and back to everybody else, they got a short head start to dash back to the car. They knew Ava was going to be a mix of every emotion. And not any of the good ones.

She stomped back to the car as fast as she could- looking slightly embarrassed. Once she opened the car door and sat down with a loud sigh, she instantly started yelling. It was all about her being super mad about The Weeknd canceling every single concert.

Just as Ava finally shut up, Bethany spoke before Ava got the chance to again. "Hey, after you opened the present, didn't you tell us your wish?" They asked slightly smirking.

"OH. MY. GOD." She screamed again punching the the window beside her. Nothing happened.

Scarlett gave everyone a worried look and recommended we get Ava some bagels, and of course she said yes. So, they drove to the store and walked over to the bakery getting their everything bagels, while Scarlett went a separate way to get their raspberries.

Ava was CHOMPING down those bagels with garlic cream cheese and pepper jelly as fast as she could just to get the thoughts out of her mind. "Hey guys, can we go stop by that park with a fountain? I need to wash my raspberries." Scarlett asked, already unbuckling their seat.

As they made their way over, Bethany made eye contact with the famous porn-star, Johnny Sins. Hes always lurking about every birthday. He sees your comments Babygirl, and they make him smile.

"One second guys I'll be right back." Bethany excused themselves while walking over to the naked bald man.

As they made their way over, they started waving their hands up high in the air for his attention before he could get away. "Okay Johnny, I'm sorry for what happened at Silverwood. That was all my friend's fault and I swear that we could possibly maybe be something in the future with no interruptions just please record a video with me," they rambled, being interrupted by Johnny.

He slightly laughed and slapped Bethany on the shoulder. "No need to worry! I'm willing to record with anyone, just don't let it happen again." He winked while giving Bethany another note with his number on it.