Significant 14| The Face-Off

Start from the beginning

"Yes, my Lord." Demillio answered and they both get out my office.

Once they were out of my sight, I go to the coffee table and grab the boquet of choco mint flavored sweets that I'm gonna give to my sunshine. My baby's obsessed with mint choco and here I am, spoiling him.

I already miss him.

I was about to stalk towards my door when I feel danger. And I know it's for my baby.

"ALL WARRIORS COME WITH ME." I order immediately by the pack's link and head towards the woods, shifting into my pitch black wolf with black eye on the right and blue on the left.

Seconds later, I heard their paws digging into the same path I am taking.

"Shift and fvcking guard the entire university for any suspicious being!" I command and immediately shift into my human form.

My lead warrior, Kendrick, hands me a pair of clothes and shoes that I can wear to enter the university.

The guard was hesitant to let me in first but when I showed him my glaring face, he pales and dumbly bowed while letting me in.

I sniff the air and a low growl escaped my chest when I can't smell his scent. Walking to the direction of the principal's office, I catched a faint scent of my mate.

I quickly followed it and everytime I get closer to the cafeteria, his scent was getting stronger and stronger.

10 of my men was guarding the cafeteria and they all bowed and pushed open the glass door.

The supposed to be noisy cafeteria was silenced. Their eyes directed on me with shock and fear.

That's right, they should fear me. And if I found that bástard that endangered my mate, I will gonna kill him in front of these people.

My eyes quickly scan the whole cafeteria and a pink hair stands out in the far corner.

Stalking towards his back, a disapproving growl escaped my chest seeing a tall man with piercings on his lip and brow, waving and smiling directly to my mate while walking away.

"Thank you for giving this back, Zedric!" Sunshine's happy voice filled the tensed air, obviously not noticing everyone watching him.

"It's my pleasure. See you soon, Drei." I glared at the man and saw him smirking at me.

Zedric, the fvcker.

"Dammy!" a pair of tiny arms engulfed my waist into a hug, making me snapped out of my thoughts of killing the guy.

I look down and saw him grinning happily at me. A smile tugs up my face and I leaned down to kiss his delicious plumpy lips.

"Did you eat lunch, baby?" I asked him softly while caressing his cute flushed cheek.

He shake his head and shyly bit his lips while answering.

"Uhm, no. You said we will eat together so I wait for you." I can't help but smile widely at his loyalty.

He fvcking waited for me.

This could be cliché but I could see fvcking hearts floating in our surrounding and the only I can focus was my baby's perfect face.

I cupped his face and quickly pucker his lips. Once it does, I took a tender kiss on it.

Goddess, I can't get tired of kissing his plumpy lips.

"What the fvck?"

"Bruh, that scandal bruh."

"Shut the fvck up, you two. I'm taking a video of them!"

"Andrei has a very long hair. He already have Vrix as his best friend and we all knew that he's head over heels for him, and that hottie earlier, he looks so fvcking hot. And this man, God! He's so fvcking perfect!"

"Awe. They look so perfect!"

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked him and he instantly think of a nice restaurant that probably serves mint choco desserts.

While doing so, he accidentally pout while looking at the ceiling. I pulled him by his waist and about to claim those pouting lips when a fist landed on my jaw.

I didn't even stumbled back by the punch, just blink in anger. Who the fvck does this one fvcking creature that dared punched me?

Gasps and cheers filled the cafeteria. And that just made the tension in the room, grew more.

I gently pushed my mate behind me and my warriors immediately circled him while about five warriors where standing beside me, snarling at the one in front of us.

He looked so pissed and his fist is shaking violently. He's obviously throwing dagger glares to me that made my brows raised.

"Who the fvck are you to kiss my precious?!" he screamed and took a punch on my face by I just look at my side and the punch was stopped beside my head.

"Mind your own business." I snarl and took a step in front.

The fire in his eyes seems to grow larger and that made my excitement grows up too.

Ahh, how long have I waited for this to come.

Time to calmly speak with my mate's friend, Vrix Reynolds.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!