Bio and Main Team

Name: Xander Stone

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Looks and Outfit:

Story: Xander is the little brother of Steven Stone who is the champion of the Hoenn Region

Story: Xander is the little brother of Steven Stone who is the champion of the Hoenn Region. He was inspired by his brother that's why he became a trainer and went out on a journey with his partner Bagon and Torchic. He set out to the Sinnoh Region and challenge the gyms before participating in the Sonnih League which he won. He also met Ash and his group of friends when he was in Sinnoh. He fought with Ash when they have to train and finally in the league. Ash lost to Tobias in the Semi-finals because of his legendaries but Xander beat the legendary user when his Salamence defeated Tobias' Latias and Latios winning him the League. He took a break and went to other regions for a vacation until his brother found a two unknown stones. He then decided to go to the only person who knows of this stuff. Prof. Sycamore of the Kalos Region.

Personality: Kind, Caring, Thoughtful, Easy to talk to, Smartass and life of the party. He is joyful and and a laid-back kind of guy. His personality switches when he is in the battle field.

Likes: Training, his Pokemon, his friends, his families, food.

Dislikes: Evil Organizations, his friends, family and Pokemon hurt.

Main Pokemon Team and their Movesets (6 moves each)

1. Salamence - Mega (All Around Ace)
- The very first Pokemon he owned. He had Salamence when he was still 12 years old as Bagon. They are the bestest friends as they overcame challenges together. Salamence is his strongest Pokemon in his arsenal who defeated two legendaries in the Sinnoh League.

Moveset: Flamethrower, Dragon Rush, Draco Meteor, Wing Attack, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail.

2. Blaziken - Mega (All Around Ace)
- Just like Salamence, Blaziken has been with Xander when he was still a little Torchic. Both him and Salamence are the Aces of the team as they are the oldest member of Xander's team.

Moveset: Flare Blitz, Blaze Kick, Thunder Punch, Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, High-Jump Kick.

3. Empoleon
- The Pokemon he got when he arrived at the Sinnoh Region. Prof. Rowan gave him an egg to welcome him and it hatched into a Piplup later on and then evolved into an Empoleon half way his journey. Empoleon is his strongest Water type Pokemon in his arsenal.

Moveset: Hydro Pump, Drill Peck, Brine, Metal Claw, Sword Dance, Bubble Beam.

4. Jolteon
- Jolteon was once an Eevee who followed Xander when he first started his journey. He then decided to capture the cute Pokemon as it also took a liking to him and later on gave her a Thunderstone to evolve into a Jolteon.

Moveset: Thunder, Thunder Fang, Quick Attack, Swift, Discharge, Volt Tackle.

5. Urshifu - Single Strike
- Xander found Urshifu as a Cubchoo in the Galar Region when he was there for a Vacation. The little Fighting Type would watch him train his other Pokemon as it took a liking to Xander's Blaziken. When Xander captured him, Blaziken was the one who trained him to what he is now. A powerful Urshifu.

Moveset: Wicked Blow, Close Combat, Brick Break, Focus Punch, Bulk Up, Thunder Punch.

6. Bisharp
- Xander captured Bisharp when he was on a journey in the Kalos Region. The Pokemon find him intriguing as he saw how strong Xander's Pokemon are. Thinking he would become as strong as them if Xander would catch and train him. He wasn't disappointed when he really became stronger and faster than before through Xander's training.

Moveset: X-Scissors, Night Slash, Sword Dance, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Sucker Punch.

7. Garchomp - Mega (Kalos Ace)

 Garchomp - Mega (Kalos Ace)

- A friendly Gible he met in Prof

- A friendly Gible he met in Prof. Sycamore's lab. The son of Sycamore's Garchomp. Before Xander left the lab, the Gible stood in front of him with a Pokeball in hand wanting Xander to capture him. Xander happily agreed as Gible became Xander's Ace Pokemon in the Kalos Region on par of that of Blaziken and Salamence.

Moveset: Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Draco Meteor, Dragon Rush.

Xander has other Pokemon from other regions but this team are his Champion-Level Pokemons. He would sometimes switch Pokemons if the current Pokemons are tired or not ready for battle after another.

Love Interest: ???? You'll find out in the story.