Chapter thirteen.

The boat arrived at the docks, Skales was walking with the band and Kaya was looking for Cole.

Kaya: Kai have you seen Cole?

Kai: Look at you. Where's the ring?

Kaya: What are you talking about?

Kai: Sorry but I promised not to tell.

Kaya: Kai!

Kai: Ok. Cole don't want to marry Lydia anymore he wanna marry you. So when he gets that kiss and you turn into humans he's gonna find a job and get you your restaurant. Ops I said to much.

Kaya smiled and felt her heart beat. A small blush appered.

Kaya: You said just enough. Thanks Skylor.

She jumped off looking for Cole jumping through the crowd.

Kaya: She was trying to propose. That's what the fun was about. And I who thought he wanned to marry a rich girl.

Kai: What are we looking for?

Kaya: Just look after a float that has itself a princess that is about to kiss a... frog

She saw Lydia's float with her and. Cole as a human. Her face turned from happy to sad when she heard the priest talk.

Kai: This can't be right. And how are you still a frog? Mystake said.

He saw that Kaya was gone. By a graveyard close by he found her.

Kai: I know what we saw. But if we just go back there. We find a ways to make your fairytale come true.

Kaya: Just because you wish for something it doesn't mean it will come true.

Kai: Yeah but it's like my Skylor always tell to me.

Kaya: Skylor is nothing but a star Kai! A ball of light a million miles away. Open your eyes now before you get hurt.

She jumped off and Kai looked at Skylor.

Kai: She's just speaking out of a broken heart. Come on Skylor we're gonna find the truth.

He flew off right towards Morro disguist as Cole. Nadakhan was ready with the voodoo doll of Garmadon. Cole was locked in a cheast trying to stop the wedding. Kai flew up to Morro's ear.

Kai: Hey Cole. What are you doing?

Morro swatted him away and stomped on Cole's tounge who was coming out of the keyhole.

Preist: Do you Cole take Lydia to be your wife and love her till death do you part?

Morro: I do.

Kai flew to the cheast.

Kai: Is that you Cole?

Cole: Get me out of here!

Kai did so and opened the cheast.

Preist: Do you Lydia take Cole to be your husband and love him till death do you part.

Lydia: I sure do.

Just before the preist could finish Cole jumped onto Morro trying to take the neckless. That caused him to fall off the float. Morro grabbed him.

Lydia: Omg. Are you okay?

Morro: Don't worry about me. I Just need a moment.

He ran into the church.

Cole: Morro. Why are you doing this?

Morro: This is payback. For all the years of humiliation.

Nadakhan appered.

Nadakhan: Get your noble butt onto that was wedding cake and finish the deal.