Chapter eight.

Nadakhan was at is voodoo office talking to his friends on the other side.

Nadakhan: Friends. I know that I'm in a big depth to you allready. But it seems our little froggy prince lost his way. And I need your assistence to get him back.

His friends wasn't so up Up for doing it without a prize.

Nadakhan: I hear you. What's in it for you? Well.

He took out a voodoo doll of Garmadon.

Nadakhan: When i've desposed of Garmadon. And I run this town. I'll have whole Ninjago city in my hands. And you have all the poor souls your hearts can desire. So we got a deal?

His friends was willing to help him. And shadow creatures appered.

Nadakhan: Yes yes. Time for us to find our frog prince. Search everywere. The swamp, the villagers. Bring him to me alive. I need his heart pumping. For now. Go on go!

The shadow creatures went and searched everywere.

While in the swamp the group said goodbye to Kai's family.

Kai: And don't forget to tell Angela I'll be back soon.

Kaya: She's your girlfriend?

Kai: No no no. My girl's name is Skylor.

Kaya: Skylor?

Kai: The most beautiful firefly in the whole world. I talk to her almost every night. She's shy don't say much. And I know that in my heart we're gonna be together forever.

Kaya: Awww. That's so sweet.

Cole: Yeah so sweet. Just don't settle down so quickly my friend. There's plenty of fireflies in the swamp.

Kaya rolled her eyes as she made a way through a prickle bush. Skales got pricked.

Skales: Ow. The bush got me. Snake down. Snake down.

Kai had a "for real" look on his face and went to help Skales. What they didn't see was that three frog hunters was watching Kaya and Cole.

(A/N. I don't know there names expect for Twofingers. So i'm gonna call the others Short and Dumb.)

Short: Oh. Look at those two jumpers. I can taste frog legs allready.

Dumb: IT TASTE SO GOOD WITH SOME BBQ SAUSE RIGHT POPS?

Short: Be quit.

Twofingers spoke but it didn't sound like words.

Short: My thoughts exactly Twofingers. It's time to Catch us some frogs.

They dived behind the bush but Dumb had to be dragged behind because well he was dumb.

Kaya and Cole was going through the bushes with Kaya swinging a stick at some branches.

Cole: You know waitress. I've finaly figured out what's wrong with you.

Kaya: Have you now?

Cole: You don't know how to have fun. There someone had to say it.

Kaya: Thank you. Cause I figured out what's wrong with you.

Cole: I'm too handsome?

She made a leaf hit him.

Kaya: Nope. You're lazy and flirts with every girl you see.

Cole: (cough) Joykill.

Kaya: What was that.

Cole: Oh nothing. (Cough) Stick in the mud.

Kaya: Listen here mister. This stick in the mud had to work two jobs in her whole life. While you've been eating from a silver spoon and chasing maidens around your golden palace.

She jumped away.

Cole: Actully it's rosegold.

Just then Cole got chaught in Short's net. Kaya saw this and gasped.

Short: I got me one boys. You get the little one over there.

Twofingers tried to chaught Kaya in his grip but she split his two fingers apart making him yelp in pain. She jumped away and doghed his knives.

Kai had Just taken out the prick of Skales finger. Skales then saw the frog hunters boat and the guns.

Skales: Hunters with guns!

He jumped into the bush again while Kai rolled his eyes and looked at the boat and saw the hunter with Cole.

Kai: No no. A bug gotta do what a bug gotta do.

He flew right towards the hunter and into his nose making him drop Cole. Kai got snoted out.

Kai: Ok. Mental note. Never do that again.

Kaya was chased by Twofingers and jumped onto a log, just then Dumb came running.

Dumb: I'm coming Twofingers.

He slipped and landed on the log, knocking Twofingers out and making Kaya fly into the sky and land in the cage. They returned to the boat.

Dumb: We got One!

Twofingers sat on the cage so Kaya couldn't escape.

Dumb: What happened to yours?

Short: Shut up woodbrain.

Cole rised from the water.

Cole: Freedom!

He celebrated a little but then saw Kaya. He used his tounge to het to the boat but crashed right into it making a sound the hunters heard.

Dumb: Pops. Did you hear that suspicous thud?

Short took off his hat revealing Cole under.

Short: Yeah. I sure did.

He then noticed Dumb and Twofingers looking at him.

Short: What you looking at?

Dumb went to use his club to hit Cole but he doghed it and Short got hit insteed. Cole kept going and Kaya giggled. Twofingers rised up and grabbed the gun. Cole looked at Kaya.

Cole: Now go.

Twofingers pointed the gun at Cole who was in Short's face making both scared. Kays quickly jumped onto the gun making it point between Short's legs. He shot and got knocked back. Luckely for Short it was only his pants that got shot revealing his heart underwear. Cole and was by Twofinger's foot.

Cole: Watch this.

He blew up his chest scaring Dumb making him hit Twofingers on his foot while Cole and Kaya doghed. The three hunter tried to hit the two but Just hit eachother and was then on the boat floor.

Short: This two. Isn't like frogs i've ever seen. They're smart.

Kaya and Cole jumped infront of them.

Kaya: We can talk too.

The hunters screamed and rowed as fast they could away, leaving Kaya and Cole laughing.

Yeah they're really a good team.