Chapter twelve

Mystake was stirring the soup.

Mystake: Soup soup in the pot. We need a princess. What you got?

The soup showed them a vision of Lydia that was sleeping.

Kaya: Lydia? But she's not a princess.

Mystake: Be quit and look at the soup.

They then saw Garmadon walking into Lydia's room dressed as a king.

Kaya: That's right. Garmadon is king if the Ninjago festival. So that makes Lydia. A princess.

Cole: Does that count?

Mystake: Yes. But only till midnight when the Ninjago festival is over.

Cole: Oh my.

Mystake: Hope along! You only have till midnight to get her to kiss you. And when she does. Poof you both turn human.

Cole: Midnight?

Kaya: That doesn't give us much time at all.

They jumped away and Skales talked to Mystake.

Skales: What about me Mystake? I wanna be human too so I can play with the big boys. I wanna have hair, maybe a mustasch and some beautiful eyes.

Mystake: Scaley. If you dig a little depper you find what you need. Now go go go! There's alot of water to Ninjago city so you better get swimming.

Skales: Actully. I got a better idea.

The group jumped onto a boat but then they saw shadows of people that was holding something.

Skales: They got guns!

Kaya, Cole and Kai hid behind a big pipe. Skales tried but failed and just stood still. The people they saw was just musicans with instruments and animal costume. They stopped when they saw Skales.

(A/N. I'm gonna call them what they're dressed as.)

Lion: Wow. That's a well made costume.

Skales looked at them.

Skales: Thankssss.

Armedillo: Hey can you blow that horn.

Skales played in his trumpet and They got impressed.

Armedillo: That was great.

Lion: Come play with us brother.

Skales got joyfull and followed them. Behind the pipe was Kaya and Cole hugging thanks to being scared, when they noticed they split apart.

Kai: Look at this. Little Skales is gonna Playstation with the big boys.

He and Kaya was about to follow as Cole was still standing thinking. Kaya turned to him.

Kaya: Cole. Are you coming?

Cole: Oh. I catch up with you later.

Kaya smiled and jumped off. Cole stood there and then saw some rope and beeds. He crafted a ring out of it and put it in a nutshell. He looked up on the star that Kai called Skylor.

Cole: Oh Skylor. Why can't I just look Kaya into her eyes and say.

What he didn't see was Kai that saw him but didn't hear what he said until now.

Cole: I'll do anything to make your dreams come true. Because. I love you.

Kai got mad.

Kai: Woah woah woah. You dare to make goggly eyes at my girl?