~5~

"Well uh, I'm off to class." Aether said awkwardly. "I've got science early in he morning."

"Wait!"

Aether looked back at them. "Let me take you there. 'Cause uh...I got science too."

"Albedo?" Aether asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now let's go." Albedo said holding Aether's soft hand and walking far from Kaeya. "I can't stand that guy."

"Why? I thought you guys were like friends?" Aether asked.

Albedo stayed quiet. Then sighed "It's not a big thing to worry about. It's okay..."

They reached their science class. And guess what?

The teacher liked Aether too. And no he's not a pedo. He's the same as Aether's age, But wanted to try out as a teacher.

This means that the teacher is hella gay. And homo. And fruity.

"Hello my best student." The teacher said.

"ALBEDO?! YOU'RE THE SUB TEACHER?!" Aether exclaimed.

"Ehah...Yeah sort of." Albedo said as he sat at the teachers chair.

"Well you could have told me before you went here!" Aether said as he puffed up his cheeks and sat at his chair.

"I kind of wanted it to be a surprise..." Albedo said and continued on with Sucrose who were teaching the class.

Sucrose, who was Albedo's assistant. And Albedo being the substitute teacher since their original teacher was busy.
_____

The class ended around 9:00 in the morning. Aether then, Has P.E.

"Sigh, I just ate my mint jelly" Aether said sadly as he got ready in the lockeroom.

He was shirtless for that moment.👀

But sadly, He wore his crop top afterwards.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His outfit sort of looked like this♡.
But with a croptop >:)

The teacher, Ms. Beidou treats Aether and another certain boy as her children.

Which she *akhem* is married to Ningguang, The math teacher who loves Aether as her own son and would spoil him with stuff.

But Aether always declined the offers.

Ms. Beidou blew the whistle. "Alright Students! Set up yourselves with a partner. Dosen't matter who."

"Oh lord..." Aether thought scared. "Please help..."

Everyone in the PE lesson wants to be with Aether.

Practically, Everyone was taken.

"Awh dang,"Aether cried out in his mind. "Now I'm single like a pringle."

"Heya! Want to pair up with me and my friend?" A boy with Horns and dirty blond hair exclaimed as he went in front of Aether.

"Aha...Sure?" Aether Stuttered stupidly. "C-can you introduce yourselves?"

"Ofcourse!" The boy with dirty blond hair said as he reached out a hand for Aether to shake.

'I'm Thoma! I'm in a band called DCKZTA with my friend here Ayato." Thoma smiled and shaked Aether's hand. "Ayato?"

"Hello." Ayato said formally. "Kamisato Ayato. A former singe—"

"Shush." Aether brought a hand to Ayato's mouth. "Do not speak formally whatsoever to me. I am a mere human (or is he) and I am your friend."

Ayato looked like he was about to cry. He was never called a friend by anyone except Thoma, his bandmates and his sister.

And to be said he dosen't have to speak formally...By his new crush!? Ayato's joy reached up to the peaks of Celestia and the Heavens.

"Come here you two." Aether spread his arms 'sort-of' wide. "Give me a hug."

The two boys took it and hugged him. Ayato was joyed and Thoma just felt really happy.

"Now lets get on with PE, Shall we?" Aether smiled and giggled.

And so the 3 did their PE. Chatting with eachother while doing push-ups, crunches and stretching  practice.

In the end they spent half their day together. They ate together, Studied with eachother, and laughed with each other.

Then finally, The day will have come to an end.

"Well uh, This is our stop." Ayato smiled at his dorm and looked at Thoma. "Visit us again Aether, Okay?"

"Yes. Ofcourse I will." Aether smiled. "Bye guys!"

"Goodby—"

"Oh Thoma, Weren't you supposed to ask Aether something?" Ayato said in confusion.

Thoma realized this. "Oh yeah, Hey Aether, Would you like to see our band's concert happening next month?"

"A concert?"

"Yes, a concert." Ayato said. "We were invited to perform this month. So DCKZTA and Me and Thoma, thought it would be a bit more fun i you joined us."

"I don't know what to expect but sure!" Aether answered. "I'll join. Just send me the date and the time."

Mission=accomplished.
Invite Aether to the DCKZTA live concert.

Thoma smiled at the thought of Aether in the crowd cheering him and Ayato...With their bandmates.

And Ayato looked like he was doing the same.

"Well you two, I've got to go...hehe" Aether laughed in nervousness. "See you next time!"

"Y-YEAH!" Thoma Stuttered. "Bye Aether!"

--♡◇♡--

"Finally, Back in my dorm." Aether thought in relief. "I'm so tired..."

A figure was asleep on the couch. It looked familiar...

"Oh..*hic*" The figure said practically drunk. "Heya Ae-*hic* ther..."

"VENTI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 13, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Wishing On A Shooting Star ||School Au||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें