~2~

"I...Uhm-"

"Miss, i think you got the wrong dorm." Said the boy. "You see, this room is for boys. Not exactly girls."

Aether attempts to walk in the dorm.

"Slow down. Did you hear me lady? This place is for boys." The red head said.

Aether couldn't exactly talk with others, as for he is a genuine introvert. So Aether just moved the red head's hand out of the way.

"No miss. I hope you know your AcTuAl dorm" The boy said as he closed the door shut.

Aether on the other hand... Uh....

Banging and banging on the door. The door was bound to be ripped apart by the angry Aether. Who was clearly, Not in the actual mood to talk.

Just then, The door fell down.

*BANG*

"Ooh~ Fiesty lady appeared in our dorm." A boy with grayish blue hair and an eyepatch stands up from the couch. "Y'know, This isn't exactly a girls dorm, But if you want to have some fun with m-"

"Hello Miss. Need any help?" A man with brown and yellow extensions asked gently.

"Woah woah comrade!" A boy appears out of completely nowhere. "Looks like the princess has appeared!"

"SHUT UP CHILDE" The other 3 said annoyed.

"And what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" Kaeya said picking up Aethers chin and examining his face.

Aether grew tired of being treated like that. So Aether dropped his luggage and hit Kaeya in his... face.

"OW" Kaeya yelped. "TF WAS THAT FOR LADY?"

Aether finally calmed down abit. "Just remember, I am a boy. And this is my dorm."

Aether stormed to a dorm, Which looked plain and white.

"This means it!" Aether thought. "Time to decorate!"

Aether spent an entire 2 hours completing his room. His study desk, Neat and orderly was on the corner of his dorm. Beside that, Was his cabinet, And beside his bed stood a small music box. That played such a tune, Aether could fall asleep.

"Wonderful. Indeed." Aether said as he went to place his lotion and Shampoo in his bathroom.

Filled with curiosity, Aether layed on his bed. Filled with tiredness and fell asleep the following night.

~Next day~

*ring!!*

Today was Aether's first day starting at this school of his. And decided to spend the early morning setting breakfast for his new roomates.

He didn't trust that Blue haired boy at all. But he knew no one would make breakfast for them.

"Ooh. I smell food." A red haired boy said, Half asleep.

"Yup. Great you found out "

Aether spinned from the kitchen counter, Gracefully giving the pancakes to the red haired boy, And the brown haired boy that had just woken up.

"Yaho!~" Aether said smiling and going back to cooking for Kaeya and Childe. Which were introduced in first chapter.

"Omg! The princess can cook!" Childe said as he sat down. "What's for breakfast?"

"Well Childe, Incase you didn't know, I've made a gazillion set of food." Aether said as he placed pancakes on each of the boy's front. "And please stop calling me that."

"Zhongli, Can you be a nice bestfriend and pass me the butter?" Childe said setting up his pancake design into a fruitbased version.

"Sure." The brown-orange male said as he stood up from his chair grabbing the butter and giving it to Childe.

"Oh! So then you're Zhongli?" Aether asked not bothering to look at any of them since he was cooking.

"Actually yes. Can't seem to remember if we introduced ourselves." Zhongli said, Finishing his food and leaning back. "Would you like an introduction?"

Aether stopped at his tracks. Deciding he would most likely want to learn more about his roomates, Aether says "yes" and faces the 4 men.

"As you know, I am Zhongli. Also known as the head officer for students." The brown haired boy said. "You heard of Childe, Kaeya, And this red haired boy is Diluc."

"Hi." Diluc said.

"That's pretty nice!" Aether said as he looked up from his food. "Well, My name is Aether. And I have a twin named Lumine! Sadly she's in another dorm...So if you're intrested, I might aswell show you to her."

Aether went to the sink and washed his plate.

"In the meantime, It's almost 7:00. Might aswell get ready for certain classes in our way?" Aether asked.

__________

A few minutes later...
__________

"Hello everyone. We have a new student. Excuse me young man, Can you introduce yourself?"

Aether stood up from his chair, Attracting people to stop and stare at him. His beauty was really magnificent, His gold locks, his eyes....People were now wondering...What is he like in bed?

"Hello. My name is Aether..."

And that Angelic voice...

"I'm 16 years old. Hope we can get to know each other better!" He winked at everyone.

The class was turning into a simping mess. Everyone either was Blushing or either nosebleeding.

826 words