Character Chart: Halston Joyce

Nightblood Coven

Name: Halston Joyce

Date of Birth: September 13, 1987 (Turned at 24)

Date of Transformation: December 11, 2011

Source of Transformation: A coven of asylum patients who were turned into vampires during an experiment.

Place of Origin: Seattle, Washington

Hair Color: Icy Blonde (nearly white)

Eye Color: Dark-blue, almost violet (human); Violet (vampire)

Height: 5'7"

Physical Description: Halston is stirringly beautiful and with a stunning, statuesque physique. Her curly blonde hair falls to her shoulder blades. She has a scar from her transformation on her right shoulder blade.

Special Abilities: Teleportation, Darkness Manipulation, Psyeat. Education/Occupation: Halston has an undergraduate degree in psychology and pre-med from an Ivy League college. She was on track to complete her MD but was turned during Winter vacation. She has maintained her love for experimentation and science and has now developed ways to allow vampires to get drunk. This discovery was fueled by her best friend, Cassian, who loves to party. Halston is the owner of many exclusive nightclubs and is in the process of opening Nightworld; a club exclusively tailored to supernatural creatures.

Hobbies: Reading, Painting, Sculping, and Science.

Family/Coven Relationships: Cassian Blake is her best friend and the closest thing she has to family. They currently have a friend with benefits relationship and are there for one another without question.

Jacob Black is her mate. The mating bond was triggered when her human form passed away. Although she does not currently understand the reasoning behind it, Halston understands that her death was the cause of this.

Edward Cullen is her soulmate, but he was specifically her mate when she was still human. Like Jacob, their relationship is strained due to events of the past. However, Edward is not adverse to her being a vampire.

Halston is no longer close with the Cullen's, and has yet to attempt to rekindle her relationship with the Coven.