11- Cocoa Delivery

Start from the beginning

"Okay we have to deliver this to Uncle Kuma's house, Miss Yahe, Miss Nenek Ying's grandma and Miss Wawa Yaya's mom" Ochobot announced, looking at the paper sheet before at the two kid he was with.

"How are we gonna do this? There 4 places to go to!" Ochobot added "I can go to Miss Wawa!" Y/n spoke, eagerly raising her hand.

"You sure are hyper huh?.... Anyways piece of Cake!" Boboiboy exclaimed before splitting himself into 3. "Hey, you can't do this! This is parallel abuse!" Ochobot argued but the elements didn't listen.

"Hey Y/n!" Wind quickly greeted after seeing the telekinesis manipulator. This made the said girl to giggle before greeting back, giving the wind element a small wave. "Hi!"

"Well why not? I'm just helping 'Ato' out!" Lingtning argued back with the Power Sphere while raising an eyebrow. "Hey, i thought i told you the longer you split the more forgetful you'll get!" Ochobot reminded, Y/n was looking between the elements and Ochobot- mentally trying to decide whether if she should interfere or not.

"Oh, don't worry! This won't take long" Wind reassured, Ochobot just sigh in response. The Power Sphere knew he wouldn't win against the three elements so he just give in.

"Okay, it's up to you then just be quick ok?"

"Alright, you'll take Mrs. Yahe's house!" Earth looked at the piece of paper and pointed at the lightning element, who just silently nodded in response.

"You will take Ying's grandma!" The earth element pointed at the wind element, who gave him a big grin and quickly responded.

"Okay!"

"Y/n, you will take Mrs. Wawa's house while i take Mr. Kuma also quick reminder, Y/n after you deliver don't wait for us ok?" Earth looked towards the said girl, Y/n was looking at the earth element with a bit of hesitation.

"Mmm... Ok then.... If you say so.." Y/n reluctantly answered before taking 5 cocoa cans and dissapearing from her spot, this action caused the three elements including Ochobot to flinched.

"I will never get used to that...."

"Okay, now let's go!"

"Okay!"

Ding Dong!

Ding Dong!

"Obasan [Auntie] a cocoa delivery!" Y/n called out, in hopes that Yaya's mom will hear her.

"Ah Y/n! I see your delivering again" Yaya's mother greeted after opening the door and saw a familiar lavender haired girl, approaching the telekinesis user with a gentle smile on her face.