11- Cocoa Delivery

Start from the beginning

The Next Day

Third Person's P.O.V

"Can we just deliver this Cocoa cans later? " Boboiboy lazily asked, followed by a yawn. The elemental user was still sleepy after getting woken up at 4 a.m in the morning by none other than his grandfather.

"No way!" Ochobot quickly denied, shaking his round head as a no. "My costumers need the cocoa in the morning!" The Power Sphere added, helping Tok Aba finish his sentence. "We have to delivere these before 7 a.m be punctual maintain in the integrity of our cafe!"

"Wow, your really taking this seriously huh?" Boboiboy pointed out, he was genuinely surprise that Ochobot is more eager to help in the Kokotiam now.

"Of course, he's the employee of the month!" Tok Aba then gesture to where a portrait of Ochobot was displayed near the counter. Y/n's portrait was also displayed there, just beside Ochobot's portrait.

The Power Sphere felt proud of himself while Boboiboy just stared in boredom and unamused. "Oh, it's nothing!" Ochobot spoke proudly, letting out some light laughs.

"Alright alright, now start delivering some cocoas"

Boboiboy was about to say something but-

"Can help Ojichan!" Y/n volunteered- the girl suddenly appearing behind Boboiboy, the poor elemental user was caught off guard because of this and fell off of his chair with a surprised scream.

"Will you ever stop appearing everywhere!?" Boboiboy snapped, giving the lavender haired girl a small glare. Y/n just giggled in response, helping Boboiboy back up on his feet and quickly apologized. 'Oops, not a morning person i see'

"Sorry i'm just used to it thou.... hehehe" Y/n let out some light giggle while Tok Aba was just standing behind the counter, he wasn't fazed at the lavender haired girl's sudden appearance. In fact, he already gotten used to this kind of hobby of her's.

"Good thing your here, Y/n, can you help Boboiboy deliver the Cocoa? He might get lost" Tok Aba asked, making the telekinesis user to smile. Instantly agreeing to the offer. "Sure thing Ojichan! Always happy to help out!" The elder man chuckled when he saw Y/n saluted before handing a piece of paper to Boboiboy.

"Here's the map and adresses! Ochobot you go help Boboiboy and Y/n out"

"Ok boss!" Ochobot saluted before flying towards Y/n and Boboiboy who were already walking ahead of him.

Tok Aba watches the 2 young kids who were talking to each other- Well only Y/n since she tried to start a conversation with the elemental user, in response. Boboiboy just kept on stuttering, avoiding making eye contact with the telekinesis user.

The owner of the Kokotiam couldn't help but smile, he then remembered when Ying showed him a certain picture that had just happen last night.

"Heh.... I wonder.."