Piers:I see...

Cody:I know it was irresponsible of me to do that...but I just wanted her to be calm so she didn't have to worry about me.

He looks down in shame.

Piers then gets Hop's attention.

Piers:If you're lookin' for the Champion,I saw him headin' to Rose Tower.

Hop:Why would he go there?

Piers:Don't know what he's up to,but I ran into him at the monorail platform.He told me that he had something to do in Rose Tower,so he'd be late for dinner. But I don't know about your Pokemon,Cody.

The boy got on his knees.

Cody*Mr.Krabs Voice*:Oh,someone give me a sign!

Just then the doors burst open revealing Cody's fans,Victor,Gloria,Kaza and Marnie.

Victor:Cody!

He runs up to them.

Cody:Guys! What,what is it?

Brodie:It's your Duraludon!

The brown haired boy exclaimed as he gave Cody his Rotom-Phone.

Cody then saw a picture of Tiana being captured but to his surprise she was being taken by Macro Cosmos employees.

Cody looked at everyone he knew with a worried look.

Cody:Is there anything else?

Willow stepped forward.

Willow:It was carrying this.

She gave him Tiana's Cookie Pouch.

Cody:Tiana's Cookie Pouch!

Kaza:But why would someone take your Duraludon?

Cody then gets an angry expression on his face,something he barely shows.

Cody:I don't know but one thing's for sure...I'm getting her back!

He turns to Piers.

Cody:Piers,I need your help.

Hop:Take us to Rose Tower,would you? Neither Cody or I know the way.

Piers:Sheesh...What rude siblings,always,demandin' of others. Though I s'ppose...

Piers:It's a real problem for me,too,if the Finals are held up for any reason.And I don't really hate the two of you little runts. You were good enough to beat me after all.

Piers:So I think I'll invite Team Yell along,and we'll all have ourselves a bit of fun.Shall we?

Cody shakes his hand.

Cody*RJ Voice*:Thank you,Thank you.

He just slowly nods.

Hop:Thanks Piers,you're the best! Let's make a real ruckus!

Cody nods and runs out faster than a bullet train as the others follow him outside.

Once outside,Piers speaks to Cody.

Piers:We decided that Team Yell will cheer you on,Cody. Let's help out together.

Morpeko squeaks in support.

They then hear a voice.

???:What a beautiful display of sibling love! However,it is entirely unnecessary.

Everyone sees Oleana was the one who spoke to them.

Hop:Ms.Oleana.

Oleana:Chairman Rose is with the Champion in a very,very important meeting...