The Date Under The Bloomed Wisterias

MAIN SHIP PAIRING: ATSUKAGE + Oikawa

(I'm doing requests btwwww)

When the match had ended, Kageyama walked out of the court first after he had changed and saw Atsumu waiting outside for him, what is he doing here? "Miya-San, what are you doing here?" Kageyama asked, tilting his head in confusion. "I want to bring you somewhere, you will like it, trust me," He replied, "Now come on!" He said as he grabbed Kageyama's arm and pulled him away, ignoring the stares given to him by the other alphas from both teams. 

When they had reached the area, Kageyama was shocked to see a bunch of Bloomed Wisterias hanging from the trees. "Kageyama-Kun?" Someone called out to Kageyama. He turned to see Yuri and...Oikawa. "Yuri, what are you doing here? With him..." Kageyama said looking at Oikawa with a disappointed look, "I thought you two hated each other?" Yuri didn't say anything much but she replied, "He knew I loved wisterias so he brought me here because they bloomed during this time." She did not sound okay, she did not at all.. Atsumu thought. "Babe , no need to sound so dis-" Oikawa said but was interrupted by Kageyama, "Babe?" Yuri and Atsumu kept quiet. Kageyama was shocked, he gave a look at Atsumu signalling that they should just leave, and they should take Yuri with them. Suddenly, Kageyama grabbed Yuri's arm away from Oikawa, leaving him there with his evil smirk on his face. 

When they had gone to somewhere private, Yuri was sitting down with her head hung low. She kept quiet until Atsumu asked, "Yuri, I thought you broke up with him? Why did he call you babe?" Yuri looked up and made eye-contact with both of the male setters. She replied, "He forced me into the relationship again and since he knows I can sense your presence easily, he would ask him to bring him to you.." Kageyama thought he heard it correctly but he forced her into a relationship again just so he can get close to him. "Yuri, just decline him or just ignore him." The two male setters said.

"If it was only that easy to..."

Suddenly, the place was filled with silence until the wind blew against the 3 setters. "What do you mean?" Another voice said, making the 3 of them jump. It was Osamu, the 3 knew he came with Suna but he was nowhere to be seen.  "I, prefer not to talk about this.." Yuri said until someone called out for her. It was Oikawa. "Sorry ya'll I gotta go now.. Stay Safe, Kageyama..." and she left with him. Stay safe..? "Say, let's talk about it another time instead, let's go Tobio-Kun" Atsumu said as he grabbed his arm and pulled him away, leaving Osamu. 

(The two setters continued their date like normal dates so I'm just going to write about what is happening with Oikawa and Yuri.)

"Why did you make it so OBVIOUS?!" Oikawa said as he slapped Yuri on the face harshly.

"I....I didn't mean to.." Yuri mumbled as he flinched when Oikawa raised his arm up, going to slap her again. 

"You really are stupid aren't you? Just wait till you receive your punishment." Oikawa said as he grabbed her by the collar and threw her into the bedroom of his, slamming the door shut behind him as he went into the room. 

Hours went by... 

(This part will have sexual harassment/rape so please read if you want to.)

"Oikawa-San pl-.." Yuri tried to get him off but he bit the weak part of her neck, causing it to bleed because of his fangs. "W-Wait I-" he covered her mouth and bit deeper into her neck, cuffing her arms together and putting them above her head. He slid his hand down to her ***** and fingered her with 3 fingers. She shot up and twitched while his fingers were sliding against her walls. He kissed her harshly that even her saliva started to drip down from her mouth. He slid in his fourth finger, he knew Yuri couldn't take 4 fingers but he didn't care at all. But then, he slid his whole hand into her, causing her to start crying in pain. He didn't care so he placed a mouthpiece into her mouth, he slid out his hand and really, she was wet.