You're ours, Kageyama

(This story will contain fluff ((Sakuatsukage)) hope you will enjoy it😍 I know they aren't allowed to be in a mafia and use guns at their current age, but let's just say their parents were part of the mafia and they still played volleyball yeah 🧍‍♀️And, every team in this story will take part in every single competition for volleyball. Like Nationals) 

When the three have reached the lobby, they were shocked to see that the Wind had already reached the lobby. They were holding out their guns, pointing at both Atsumu and Sakusa. Until they heard the lift behind them open, they turned to see only Oikawa, with his gun as well. They knew what he wanted, he wanted Kageyama, but they did not want to give in. All of them then heard glass shattering, only to see the foxes and the crows coming into the hotel lobby. "Take Kageyama back first, we'll handle them." Sugawara said. "I don't think so..." Oikawa mumbled as he ran towards Sakusa, trying to grab Kageyama out of his grasp. But with Sakusa's high rate of speed, he managed to move away from Oikawa in time. He then jumped out of a window with Atsumu and ran towards his car. Oikawa could not go after them because he was being held back by Osamu. 

-LATER-

Kageyama was on Sakusa's bed, laying down. Atsumu was showering while Sakusa was downstairs, making food for the three of them. Kageyama stood up and went downstairs to go look for Sakusa, he saw him in the kitchen and hugged him from behind, startling Sakusa a bit. "Tired?" Sakusa asked the raven. Kageyama nodded as Atsumu finally finished and carried Kageyama onto the couch to cuddle. After a few minutes later, Atsumu was laying on Kageyama's chest while Kageyama was tossing his volleyball up and down. He had to wait for the worst the next day, a practise match with Aoba Johsai, but he was glad that at least his "Not officially his boyfriends" will be there. "Okay you two, the food is ready." Sakusa told them. Atsumu got off Kageyama and went to the table, while Kageyama was following him from behind. Suddenly, they heard the doorbell ringing, Kageyama knew who it was, it was his best friend who was part of the Wings female volleyball team (NOT REAL btw). He opened the door to see Yuri, his childhood best friend. Atsumu saw her and asked Kageyama, "Eh? Tobio-Kun, who's this?" Kageyama told Atsumu that it was just his childhood best friend, Yuri. They then let her in. "Kageyama called me over to tell me about the incident that had happened and how I can help." Yuri said. 

-AFTER EATING-

"I still haven't fully recognise you..." Sakusa said. "Ah right, I am Yuri Itsuyasha. I am part of the Wings female volleyball team. I am the setter of their team," Yuri replied, "So, I understand that the wind is going after Kageyama because of Oikawa's obsession with him. But what I recommend is that to live somewhere with the others except for the wind so it is much safer. Because if it is only you 3 at home, there will be a higher chance of Kageyama being taken away because of the defence you have, currently. You can live at my mansion, my family will be there as well." Kageyama honestly did not know what to say actually, "Are you sure?" Atsumu and Sakusa asked, Yuri nodded, also telling them to tell the others as well, so they know where they are. The foxes, crows and the cats can live with them at least. 

(About Oikawa and Yuri) 

Oikawa and Yuri were almost like siblings but they were enemies. They were actually both popular but because of some reasons, Yuri DESPISED Oikawa. Yuri honestly could beat Oikawa in some things, but obviously she wasn't fully stronger, she lost some times. Yuri took royalty a lot of times back in the past, and it was still the same now. But Oikawa was actually Yuri's ex, so he knew a lot about her and could even spread rumours about her, and let Kageyama know how she actually is. Yuri was almost like Kageyama's older protective sister. She also took part in a lot of fighting stuff, so she could actually threaten Oikawa to stay away from Kageyama, but was that all..?

(Back to the story)

"Alright, I've messaged the others about where we will  be living at, do your parents know about this?" Atsumu asked. Yuri nodded. It turned into night time so quickly, Yuri had left, leaving the 3 cuddling in Sakusa's bed alone. Atsumu was at Kageyama's neck, gently kissing it while Kageyama was using his phone. Sakusa was hugging Kageyama from behind, tightly. However, Sakusa and Atsumu then started to leave marks on Kageyama but Kageyama didn't mind it at all. "Okay okay, that's enough you two." Kageyama said to them, because they were actually leaving too many marks. Atsumu whined. Sakusa pouted, a little bit mad as well because he wasn't done yet. Kageyama chuckled as the two elders hugged him tightly, when he fell asleep, Atsumu mumbled, "You're ours, Tobio-Kun..." 

-THE NEXT DAY-

Yuri had already came to pick them up early in the morning with her mother. They had reached the mansion and it was huge. Kageyama and the others couldn't actually believe that they were actually going to live in a place like this. When they entered, they were welcomed by a tall man and three others. Yuka, Ayano and Sako, Yuri's siblings and her father. Kageyama checked the time, it was almost time of the worst part of the day, the practise match. Yuri and her siblings helped them with their stuff. The teams thanked them but had to leave early for the practise match.

Nothing went wrong until it started. When they had reached the court, they saw Aoba Johsai, Kageyama didn't dare to look at them at all, but only focused on others. When they had stepped onto the court. Kageyama didn't dare to look at the team on the other side. But what he had to achieve was to reach the top of the mountain. Kageyama was doing well as he was concentrating, ignoring how the team was staring at him. But, Oikawa already had a plan afterwards. "Just you wait Tobio-Chan....Just.you.wait." He thought.

(This part was very rushed I'm sorry -v-'')