He nods.

Cody:Hey don't worry about that,even if you fainted you still helped me get my Dragon Badge.

His Grimmsnarl doesn't seem too happy about it,though.

Cody:Klax...Please...don't be getting upset. If anything it's my fault,I should've tried something better than just having you use Bulk Up constantly and taking the hits.

Klax looks surprised at him,he always saw Cody as confident in a battle or when he comes up with a strategy but it was shocking to hear him say that right in front of his face.

Cody:I'll do something different...But let's not worry about the past,Klax. We've got a bunch of battles to win.

Cody then holds out his fist.

Cody:So let's win those battles with our heads up high looking at the sky.

Klax smiles and returns the fist bump while he transforms.

Klax looked like a bulky man with fair skin,pink eyes and long black hair.

He wore a black shirt with purple claw marks,black jeans and green boots on his feet,along with a bracelet with fangs on them,located on his wrist.

Cody:Nice look,but let's lay low till we get to Wyndon.

Klax nods and returns to his ball,Cody then makes his long trek up the route as he battled tons of Trainers blocking his path but he made clean work of them all.

After many battles,Cody made it to the end of the route and over the hill was the city of Wyndon.

Cody:I can't believe it. I made it!

Cody then does a dance again.

He then brings out Tiana again who instantly transforms and looks at the outside of Wyndon in wonder

Cody and Tiana then come close together for a picture to save this important moment.

Cody*Henery Hawk Voice*:Come on! Yahoo!

The two then run to the city together with happiness all over their faces.

When they enter the big city they see it in all its majestic glory and vastness with shops and billboards all over the place.

Cody looks at his phone.

Cody*Mr.Incredible Voice*:Yeah,we've got time.

He then looks over to Tiana.

Cody:Why don't we take a look around town before signing up for the Semifinal matches?

She nods at the idea and follows Cody over to a Battle Cafe to have a little snack first.

Cody was eating a Lumiose Galette and Tiana was eating a medium-sized pouch of Chocolate Chip Cookies.