Fighting the Dragon

Börja om från början

Cody:Guys,I just wanna say...Thank you. You all have supported me through every battle and experience we've been through and I'm grateful to have you all with me.

They all give him cries of thankfulness.

After the encouraging message he returns to his team and heads out to meet Raihan.

Raihan:Finally,a challenger made it! I've been waiting for someone to battle...Though I've gotta admit I didn't think it'd be you!

Cody:I tried my best and it's gotten me this far.

Raihan:Guess,I should've expected no less from a Trainer,Leon saw promise in.

Raihan:And you aim to defeat Leon...so as his rival,I guess that I-Raihan-will have to show you! Gym Leader Raihan doesn't simply control the weather. He also seeks two-on-two battles!

Cody*King K.Rool Voice*:Then you better ready yourself for a real battle!

They walk to their corners and Cody gets pumped up.

Raihan throws out his first two Pokemon,Flygon and Gigalith.

Cody brings out Ima and Klax.

The arena gets filled with a Sandstorm from Gigalith's Sand Stream ability.

Cody:Ima!

She turns her head to him.

He gives him a thumbs up as a calling sign and she goes with it.

Ima raises her finger into the air and fires a water beam in the sky.

The sandstorm disappears and is replaced with rain instead.

Cody had his Inteleon learn Rain Dance for this exact moment.

Klax then used his Prankster ability to use Bulk Up.

Raihan:Nice one...but not enough!

Flygon uses Steel Wing on Klax who takes it with his raised defenses and defeats it.

Gigalith then lays down some Stealth Rocks for a hazard.

Raihan then brings out his Sandaconda.

Ima is able to defeat Gigalith with Snipe Shot which was boosted by the rain while Klax uses another Bulk Up.

Sandaconda inflicts paralysis on Ima with Glare making Cody pull her back,replacing her with Ferna,who is now wearing the Safety Goggles.

Raihan then brings out his final Pokemon,Duraludon which was a Pokemon that looked like a robot.

When Cody saw it he had a sudden urge to get one for himself but that would have to wait.

Raihan:Bring the Storm! My partner will send everyone in the stadium flying!

He then returns his Duraludon and Gigantamax's,making it become a giant skyscraper.

As it roared it made a huge sound that was somewhat prismatic and sounded like glass.

Cody resisted the loud noise it made and kept himself focused.

Ferna goes first as she inflicted Duraludon with Will-O-Wisp.

Duraludon then attacks Klax with Max Knuckle but he takes it with his increased defenses once again and its lowered attack.

Sandaconda uses Earth Power on Ferna causing her to get launched into the air.

Cody:You okay,Ferna?

She gets up and nods then flares up her fire hair in determination.

Klax then attacks Duraludon with Superpower doing a lot of damage.