Rocking Out in Spikemuth

Start from the beginning

Male grunt:Spikemuth just keeps gettin' worse and worse. And all Piers says is "Don't Worry"

Female grunt:So...So we decided to disguise ourselves as Team Yell and sabotage other challengers.

Male grunt:We only did it to help Ms.Marnie reach the Champion Cup.

Cody:Understandable...but I think you did it a bit too extreme.

Marnie:That's no way to help someone at all!

She turns to her autistic friend.

Marnie:No need for preparation and stuff,go face the Gym Leader.

He nods then walks forward then sneaks up slowly as he studies a crowd of grunts near a stage.

Cody looks past the grunts and sees the Gym Leader.

He was a tall and skinny looking teenage boy with pale skin,light blue eyes and the most crazy looking black and white hair he's ever seen as they stuck out like thorns.

He wore a uniform that was a mix of Team Yell's attire and a regular Gym uniform which were covered by a white vest and shoes that looked like a skull on the back.

The lanky dude also wore a choker around his neck along with a microphone stand in his hand.

This guy was Piers from the League Card Cody had gotten.

He was singing to a crowd of grunts who enjoyed it very much as they cheered for him.

Cody admitted to himself that he was enjoying his music too and he got up to start dancing.

Cody:Man,this is one bopping beat.

He was dancing so much that he didn't catch himself going onto the court and getting everyone's attention.

Piers:*Sigh*So you're finally here,huh?

Cody stopped and slowly turned to everyone looking at him.

Cody*Sonic Voice*:Uh...Meow?

The area was just quiet.

Cody:Sorry...And I'm guessing you're the Gym Leader in this place?

Piers nods then says...

Piers:See,I'm...I'm not really a great Gym Leader. Figured that's why nobody was comin' to challenge me.

He then walks up from the stage.

Piers:I have good ears,so I overheard the whole thing about the city bein' shut up.

Piers:When I was alone,it was like my soul was weepin'. This is a simple Gym Stadium. We can't even Dynamax our Pokemon,but well...I still hope you enjoy the battle.

Cody:I'm cool with that.

The crowd clears the field only leaving Cody and Piers.

Cody gulps a bit.

Piers:Now then...I'm the Gym Leader of Spikemuth,Piers,the Dark-Type user!

Piers:You wanna challenge me,even though you know you'll lose?

Cody shrinks into his shirt a bit.

Piers:Then this song's for you,foolish trainer!

Piers:Get ready for a mosh pit with me and my party! Spikemuth,it's time to rock!

He then gives off an intimidating look.

Cody*Mr.Krabs Voice*:I think I'm gonna be sick!

Piers releases Scrafty while Cody brings out Petra for a fight.